Sporty tomboy hits puberty and finds her new big tits a hindrance

>Sporty tomboy hits puberty and finds her new big tits a hindrance

Name a better trope.

Attached: 4149FEE9-F4F5-4544-B460-C731512D6829.jpg (786x1100, 92.64K)

>Sporty tomboy hits puberty and finds her small tits convenient

>Sporty tomboy has triple digit IQ and realizes sports bras are a thing

>Sporty tomboy hits puberty and finders her big tits a hindrance, she gets a breast reduction and finds her new small tits convenient and wins the national swimming championship.
>MC is tomboys childhood friend, he mainly saw her as basically a male friend until she got her breast reduction. He is into smol breasts.

>Tomboy blushes when feminine side exposed

>sporty tomboy stops sports after getting mogged by girls with bigger tits

>Sporty tomboy hits puberty, gets big boobs, doesn't notice until someone mentions it to her

Somehow even hotter

Attached: 0032e8fd27a22094c9aa476dde751aed.jpg (1061x1500, 225.15K)

>Sporty tomboy hits puberty and becomes more ladylike to the point where her childhood friend doesn't recognize her.

Sporty tomboy has a daughter but that daughter gets hit by a truck and dies in the sequel but gets replaced with a girl that looks exactly like her with the same name

>Dense MC doesn't realize his childhood friend is a girl because she's so tomboyish
>They don't see each other for 1 or 2 years
>When they meet again she's been hit hard by puberty and has huge tits now
>They fuck

Attached: 1426353574473.gif (500x392, 1023.96K)

op said trope not your fan fiction.

The collar ruins that notion, what kind of tomboy wears a fucking collar yet is oblivious to their sexuality

I can't.

Attached: 1640680600906.jpg (831x803, 174.48K)

Sports tomboy puts on dress for events and is absolute killer.

>tomboy then proceeds to get fucked by chad or disgusting teacher in order to prepare herself for childhood friend but becomes addicted to their dicks
Name a better trope.

I hate how such a top tier tomboy was stuck in a manga that treated her like such shit.
Ebino deserves a spinoff.

Fellas I am going to need some links

Fuck Seo Kouji.

Fella I'm gonna need you to choke on your own piss and fuck off

>sporty tomboy need to do some sex training with the coach

It's sad how fucked up it is. I came for reverse trap stayed for Ebino. Shame the trap is garbage, the manga could have been salvaged in that case.

>Sporty tomboy transitions

usually it's the other way around

Attached: index.jpg (460x314, 31.74K)

>Tomboy hits puberty, grows big tits, and then using them on the boy she loves while telling dykes and feminists to fuck off

Even more based.

Attached: 1629612334107.jpg (1264x2048, 336.35K)

>Sporty tomboy is not just fit, but pretty intelligent and has pretty nice skills outside of sport
Disgusting.
Though on the other side it may actually work for certain story. A tomboy is about to get squashed by the normie perceptions and social environment, gets more normie-feminine look and behaviour. But her meeting with a friend makes her realise that something wrong is going on.

>sporty tomboy's big tits are impossible to miss even when zipped up in a jacket

This is what truly elevates a tomboy. She needs brains and brawn to truly stand apart from the rest.

Attached: 1636198674869.png (900x1100, 1013.27K)