All I ever wanted to do was do right things. I never wanted to be the king. All I ever wanted to do was save your life...

All I ever wanted to do was do right things. I never wanted to be the king. All I ever wanted to do was save your life... I never wanted to grab the knife...

Attached: 3487503945.png (868x654, 811.63K)

Attached: Muh chads.png (1366x134, 28.71K)

so basically the moral of SnK is don't half ass genocide because the survivors will eventually get revenge?

Attached: 1614041952527.png (482x977, 789.78K)

Eren's loved ones died way after the Paradis bombing. He just didn't care about the island, just about Mikasa, Armin and company

>way after
meant to say way before

See and stop being 14

>I never wanted to be the king.
EHsisters... Is he rejecting us..?

All I ever wanted is timeskip EM with the same dynamic they had before the Uprising.

Attached: EM stare.png (1013x541, 749.09K)

>mfw manga Eren talks to anime Eren through paths and canonically changes the ending of the story to save Paradis and fuck Mikasa

Attached: attack-on-titan-sasha-braus.gif (498x249, 2.84M)

I'd kneel to Isayama irl

>genocide
Stupid translation. The Japanese word they use translates to “massacre”.
Brought to you by the great minds of “that scenery”.

Attached: 99mtzhwkef281.jpg (668x812, 106.82K)

No

Wasn't just about everyone predicting/hoping for an ending where Eren either dies or tramples the world, along with everyone he wanted to save? Why do so many defenders seem to think people are upset over Eren not "winning"? There was no winning. He hated the shit he was going to do to the world and the part of himself that took sick joy in the act.

Haven't watched part 2, are the lyrics for the OP/ED/whatever that is really that gay?

He lost it all, he slipped and fell
into the water

Will Snkucks ever stop shitting up this board with their mental illness?

People just hated that Eren wasn't the cool cold blooded führer with an aryan wife they wanted him to be. Just see how much people loved Floch and how much they were mind broken by Eren crying and saying he didn't want to die or disappear from Mikasa's life

It does tend to suck when the mystery of what's going on in the antagonist's head is resolved with the answer: he's a pathetic idiot. Especially when most of the cast is at their least likable point.

They envisioned him being some stoic ubermensch that wouldn't bat an eye no matter what and wouldn't show any vulnerabilities in the end.

Yeah, bro, he's such a pathetic idiot for being scared of dying. Couldn't be me

Jannies should ban them on sight, better for the board and better for them. Maybe it'll force them to actually move on, not likely though

Amazing that mappa is dragging this out so much that an opening SHOWING THE RUMBLING is not the last OP

I don't think there was much filler though

There wasn’t, but they’re dragging it out by having “the final season” be three seasons each a year apart. The remaining material now isn’t even enough for a normal length cour and we have to wait until 2023 to see it.

He's an idiot for coming up with an awful plan and pathetic for various reasons. Even Armin says it. Now stop putting words into my mouth.

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (2250x3375, 2.62M)

Pre timeskip Eren >>>>>>>>> Post timeskip Shitren

IF LOSE IT ALL
SLIP AND FALL
I WILL NEVER LOOK AWAY

What tf did he even want

It's finish or get finished

You envisioned everyone who dislikes the ending as toxically masculine nazis. There, now we're both throwing around unfalsifiable claims to strawman each other and our discussion is all the richer for it.