Mitsuru Adachi

If you haven't seen/read any of his works or only know him as "the guy who did Touch", you should give his stuff a shot. He's written arguably the best set of classic romcoms, right becides his Shogakukan coworker, Rumiko Takahashi, however with a lack of translations his stuff has been largely ignored in the western world.

Attached: 1640125772244.jpg (704x396, 111.5K)

>however with a lack of translations his stuff has been largely ignored in the western world.
Do you mean official translations? Because he's got a lot done through scanlations.

Attached: [Over-Time] Blue Blazes - 09v2 [4770085A].mkv_snapshot_12.46_[2021.11.17_17.23.31].jpg (1280x720, 76.62K)

>however with a lack of translations his stuff has been largely ignored in the western world.
What? I just checked and 19 works of his have gotten translated into ENG.

im pretty sure op meant "official". i dont think any of his works have had official licenced translations in english.

Only Cross Game, allegedly. I don't know if there's much of a market for his really old stuff.

Attached: [Over-Time] Blue Blazes - 04v2 [1CE86ED6].mkv_snapshot_23.44_[2020.11.15_09.20.32].jpg (1280x720, 83.02K)

Feels good to be from baguetteland for once. Touch is awesome, by the way.

potato face baseball love triangle, fuck off

How does he do it? Ive read Cross Game, Touch and H2. Characters all have the same face, its the same basic plot, its just baseball + some romance and its always a fucking great read

I see a lot of people said touch is awesome and I have seen a few episodes but I gotta know, does the Mc ends up with the Fmc? Do I get an ending like maison ikkoku or is this an ending like it is “implied” that they are together?

If the answer to this question is your only motivation for getting into this series I'm not sure it's the right story for you

Sameface: The Creator. That said, I'm lucky enough to live in a country where his works are largely translated. Never been his fans, but I always enjoy reading them.

He's a fantastic visual storyteller/comic artist who knows how to create the right atmosphere through pacing.

Truth, and unlike Rumiko he doesn't bog you down with relentless slapstick. Dude knows how to let scenes breathe.
Masterful storyteller, even if it is almost all the same story.

Attached: Nijiiro Togarashi 0001-001.jpg (1419x1043, 105.2K)

user, it is 101 episode plus 4 movies and it is a Romance/sport anime. I don’t want to invest this much time into a romance show if the ending is shit.

All the movies are non-canon garbage not worth watching. Only 101 episodes. Don't tell me you're such an adhd zoomer you can't concentrate for that long?

So, Baseball with Romcom or Romcom with Baseball?

>non-canon
Every romcom of that time were full of non-canon episodes and no one cares
Don't be a retard

Attached: (You).jpg (935x585, 274.7K)

The movies are even non-canon'er and they are also very bad. And take your (you) back, I don't even want it.

>he only does baseball
Can you all stop posting this shitty meme? He's done stuff without baseball, like Miyuki and Sunny Ryoko

Attached: 1613761306933.jpg (600x900, 125.66K)

Cross Game was uber KINO, probably my favourite. Got a great adaptation too

you know it's disappointing this guy didn't fuck rumiko, they could have passed their combined autism on to make the ultimate mangaka