Berserk

Let's be generous and assume that Studio Gaga will continue the story in Miura's stead.

If Berserk continues, how do you think the story will proceed? What is Griffith's ultimate goal?

Attached: berserk_364_1.jpg (800x1129, 194.4K)

Guts literally said it himself. If there's something Griffith wants, he will seize it. Void is secretly manipulating him so that every human will be brought to Falconia, where they will be sacrificed and Void will bring his namesake to life.

Considering that Griffith is one of the God Hand himself, I doubt that he's not aware of any of the other God Hand manipulating him. Also, it was heavily implied that the Great Roar of the Astral World had already brought the rest of the God Hand to the world. If anything, Griffith and the other God Hand are directly working together in bringing everyone to Falconia. Even if Void was trying to manipulate Griffith, Griffith would see right through it and use that to his advantage.

Attached: 4d67lqxy27b61.jpg (2034x1400, 950.38K)

Pretty much this. If anyone/anything is manipulating Griffith or any of the God Hand, it's The Idea of Evil. And yes, Miura confirmed that The Idea of Evil is still canon.

Attached: E83-IoE_Meets_Griffith-Manga (1).png (550x780, 323.93K)

>someone else taking over Berserk
it's like hiring a puppet master to use the rotting corpse of a loved one as a marionette and pretend they never died

I'm not saying it'll happen. This is purely speculation.

I'm just saying I would be very offended if that happened

this, the chapter the series ended on is a fitting enough ending point for the journey thematically, no point puppeting a corpse.

I don't think there'll be a continuation, it's been over a year and I doubt the assistants just sat on their assess waiting for the word.
With that said the immediate continuation probably would have been Griffith coming to his senses and torching loli island since the mages are his and the Godhand's biggest rivals. Other than that I am not sure, Falconia would have burned to the ground because of the cyclical/spiraling nature of the time. But I am not sure why would the Idea of Evil want to kill off what's left of humanity when one of it's primary function is to puppet it through "fate."

Berserk isn't over until Young Animal flat out says it's over. If Studio Gaga intends on continuing on behalf of Miura, they'll have been first spending their time in mourning over Miura's loss, then looking over any of Miura's notes and outlines that he left behind and coming up with drafts on how to continue. This is all a big if however.

Ending:
>Beserk defeats Griffin
>Kafka dies

Griffith is lonely but he fucked up his only chance at true friendship. His moments of happiness he spends with Guts and Casca don't even belong to him but to the boy he hijacked the body from. The son of his old friend who now wants him dead.
There is no way Griffith will find true happiness from the position he is in. Even with all the power of the world.

Maybe he will drop the facade of being some kind of savior and go full anti-christ. Or maybe he will continue what he has been doing trying to expand muh castle.
His true goal is getting into one last fight with Guts and die by his sword. Dying full of regrets but at least he died fighting Guts one last time.

So the band of the hawk sacrifice was done at Ubik realm, that means all the faces were rats?

Griffith cast off his humanity. Those feelings he has only appear when he's in the form of the Moonlight Child. As soon as he returns to his normal form, he feels nothing.

Unequivocally Based speedreader.

>As soon as he returns to his normal form, he feels nothing.
So long as the Moonlight Child is fused with his vessel, those feelings will continue to linger even on a subconscious level. He still "feels", as evidenced when his heartbeat quickened when he saw that Guts was in danger fighting Zodd and when he rescued Casca from certain death. They're simply far more potent when he is initially regaining control of his vessel from the Moonlight Child. Except, as you noted, those feelings are not his. So they dissipate, though do not entirely disappear whilst he assumes control.

Though I do fall into the belief The Moonlight Child's presence could somehow someway lead to to regaining part of his humanity - at least in terms of his former feelings toward Guts and Casca. I agree with the other user in that there is no way he is going to find satisfaction once he secures his kingdom. He is going to feel empty and not understand why.

I just want a concrete answer from these fucks already. Are there serious debates going on behind the scenes are something? I guess announcing the series is done would slow down the sales of those DarkHorse hardcovers.

Pretty much. The only way Guts can kill Griffith is that he'll be forced to kill his own son.

For now, consider it as a hiatus until they make an announcement one way or the other, but don't count on them continuing the series.

To be quite honest, I don't think even Miura had a clue about how to end the series.

Be that as it may, the fact remains that Miura produced Duranki to train Studio Gaga to continue Berserk in case anything happened to him. He wouldn't have done that if he wasn't okay with them continuing in his stead. Young Animal said that their decisions will be based on "What [Miura] would think if he were still with [them]." If they're gonna continue Berserk, they'd want to do it right and in a way they believe would be true to Miura's creative vision.