Why did he want to slam a giant rock into earth again?

Why did he want to slam a giant rock into earth again?

Attached: 1776.jpg (1200x3100, 231.97K)

He was so fed up by Earthnoids shitting up Earth, so he wanted to destroy it himself. Oh, also he was tsun as fuck for Amuro and just wanted to get his senpai's attention

Gravity was holding humanities souls down and he wanted people to gtfo earth and leave it alone

You don’t understand

>Muh freudian complex

He wanted humans to be forced off the planet so they could all finally become Newtypes also humans had been fucking up planet for centuries so he also wanted them off Earth so it could finally begin healing

He tried to blow up the Earth because he wanted to force Amuro to have a rematch with him.

Attached: zx.char's.counter.attack.cd1.divx505.ogm_snapshot_00.35.48_[2011.07.09_14.38.57].jpg (640x352, 32.9K)

No, he was definitely pining for amuro's cock. YOU don't understand

>You don’t understand
quick rundown then?

I don't know if Char not wanting to pollute the planet in Zeta was real or not. Even if it was, the issues caused by the asteroid would fix itself over time and it would get humans off the planet.

So that women on the planet of humanity would no longer have to die on men, like what happened to the love of his life who clicked his mommy issues.

He lost a bad bitch and went crazy, seen many niggas fall to the same fate.

Now i suddenly remember Miliardo from Gundam Wing

Because the process his father spoke about would never be achieved if Earth was still lived in/could still be visited by humans. He rationalised that the method to rush this process would be to make the Earth uninhabitable. This would mean they would have no place to fall back to and their souls would be freed from Earth's gravity. Also freed would be the Earth Federation who would also move out to space and start to govern from space or become defunct allowing actual independence. In the long term it was permanent space immigration but this was derailed by Char's mental state which was affected by the One Year War, the death of Lalah, and possibly the end of Zeta.

Mommy issues.

LALAH WAS LIKE A MOTHER TO ME!

Attached: seifer.jpg (550x1000, 87.37K)

Attached: Screenshot (588).png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Holy fuck why am I just now making the connection

I don't know why I was thinking Geese Howard when I saw that image

This is the only accurate answer. /thread

He's an autistic idiot with mommy issues, next question.