Ranma 1/2

Holy crap this show oozes so much SOVL it's fucking unreal. Inspired by Baki and Kengan, I went on a long and thorough search of combat sports and martial arts animu and manga - Ranma was one of the most recommended ones and I don't regret a fucking thing.
I usually despise high school settings, but this is so pure, so wholesome... the fight scenes so far have been fun, the character dialogue is good, the art direction is amazing.
Are there any shows today that look and feel like this? Feels so cozy

Attached: f1ef7cc6-cf22-4a01-8bc3-6a3c003be4e2.jpg (952x536, 104.39K)

Trannyshit

The fanbase is too OG to be tranny plus it’s hip to wanna fuck Ranko

Good thread OP. Unfortunately it's probably going to devole into
>Ranma gay arguing
>Best girl arguing
And once it gets to
>Obese mage art spam
That's when you know to sage.
Next time just post a reply in the 80s romcom thread.

Attached: 1611126147450.jpg (400x399, 38.48K)

It's a good show but that old fuck Happosai borderline ruins it. Why did they make so many episodes with him as the main focus? Fuck's sake he got more attention than Shampoo and Ukyo combined.

because he's hilarious

How does he manage to be best boy and best girl at the same time?

Ranma's quite literally the opposite of SOVL and often gets criticized because after a point it just becomes SOVLLESS and going through the same motions over and over.

You should be watching its contemporary (and the series that mogged it in Japan), Yawara instead. Now that series is filled with so much SOVL you'll practically feel as if you're being transported directly into late bubble era Japan.

Did this even end do they get together

Ranma and his dad or Ranko and RyoPig??!

>Yawara
It's on my watch list. Specifically, I'll watch it after I finish Ranma. :)

The first 20 episodes are really good, the rest, not quite.

>after a point it just becomes SOVLLESS and going through the same motions over and over.
It's a lot like Sailor Moon in that regard. The first season of each was the best, then kind of deteriorates into repetition.

Yes, Ranma found true love with Ryoga.

Attached: [Cleo]Ranma_½_-_034_(Dual Audio_10bit_BD720p_x265).mkv00007.jpg (960x720, 86.92K)

The "Gen/Soun/Ranma gets in trouble because of Happosai stealing underwear" episode gets quite tiring after the sixth iteration.

post good martial arts anime

>Yawara instead
I watched all of both. Yawara's better if you want actual martial arts, but I prefer Ranma overall for the comedy and the girls.

Don't worry, there's only 40 more of them. You can set them to 4x speed and still get the gist.

Thats nice user, I should probably get to reading it already

Why not just read the manga?

How am I going to hear Shampoo's cute voice if I read the manga?

>after a point it just becomes SOVLLESS and going through the same motions over and over.
literally every Rumiko series