Just bought THIS. Vinland Saga Vol 1

What am I in for?

Attached: vinland-saga-vol1-cammy-puss.png (893x1079, 1.51M)

a great manga that filters underage shounentards who can't understand why revenge isn't always a good thing

Why is your hand black

N

hmm, I don't agree with that. I guess it depends on the particular situation, but revenge generally is a great idea if you don't want to be a perpetual victim.

Cause I'm a Vikaang bro!

Wash your hand, it looks dirty.

my hands are clean. just ashy. lotion is for homos.

seriously though, I've heard this manga tossed around a lot in comparisons to Berserk. I didn't think I'd like Berserk and I didn't wanna start it because the author passed away, but I read it all the way through and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Is Vinland Saga really in that same bracket?

Avenging your father and revenge aren't the same thing. Thorfinn never planned to murder Askeladd. The story never makes a point about whether revenge is a good or a bad thing.

it peaks in the hall
do yourself a favor and let it die when he should have

>bought physical

Attached: naive.jpg (1029x696, 338.56K)

>What am I in for?
kino and trans rights

I only do that for manga that I really really love. Like Berserk. I pirated the entire Berserk manga and read all of it and liked it so much that I started buying the Deluxe of the Golden Age and other areas that I enjoyed a lot, and standalone copies of the rest.

With Vinland Saga, like I said I hear a lot of people giving it ENORMOUS praise and comparing it to Berserk. So I just went in and I want my first experience to be proper with a physical edition. I prefer reading the physical versions anyway. If I end up not liking it, I ccan always just put it up on ebay.

this

fair enough, one problem I saw too frequently with the printed versions were printing errors and repeated or missing pages. That's why I always just download volumes for free since I don't want to spend money on what could be a subpar print. Enjoy it user, it's a good manga in the end despite what others itt are saying.

tranny saga

shits the bed after the farm, but a pretty good story until then. enjoy user

>a lot of people
redditors? do u know fags hype their shit?
VS reached a peak and the author began to hear feminists and the real (non-pop) story of vikings, this is where it goes to shit because instead of keep going through his path (like berserk) he chose to virtue signal.
It also peaked before the woke stuff

Based

wait wait wait wait.... vinland saga added woke shit? like there's a real tranny arc here that promotes that shit?

how far into the story does that happen? Book 1 has volumes 1 and 2, so around what volume does the woke crap come in?

Not him but I have read some horror stories of people who bought physical manga just to find either shit print in some pages, pages missing, out of order or upside down, and sometimes when a collection of 4 or more volumes are sold together, people get repeated volumes.
There seems to be a considerable lack of quality control for this shit. You can always return the products and ask for new copies or a refund, but doesn't take away the bad moment