How can any shonen villain even compete

how can any shonen villain even compete

Attached: kb.jpg (1280x720, 88.22K)

Envy better, although, he’s pretty fucking sick

Envy is great, but bradley is just too good everything about him is perfect to what a villain should be

That's not wrath that's pride

>villain is evil because... he has a tattoo in his eye
woah...

Madara Uchiha.

no, he's evil because... he loves his wife

I want to cum on envys abs

Based

>he was evil because he was married
says a lot about society

Newfag alert

Wrath was awesome. I like Pride as well too. Father seemed kind of lame. Envy was cool.

I love the homunculi aspect of father but I wish he showed more of it once he got all overpowered

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu

Attached: 1607469983831.webm (852x480, 2.88M)

almost all homunculi are great, father was indeed boring even van hohenheim pointed out that "father" used to be more fun and interesting in the past (flashback)
removing his sins took away everything that made him great

Yeah exactly that’s what I meant, the homunculi self of father was very cool, he could’ve been way more interesting if he only kept his sins but I guess that would take us away the sin characters so eh can’t complain too much

shanks is a better villain

>all these episodes in the final arc where he fights
>the amount of sacrifices and toils the good guys have to endure to even hurt this guy
>"What can stop me to enter my own castle"
FMA:B is one of my favorite series because of how convincingly and unironically badass and frightening that guy was despite being the most normal homunculi.

Attached: 1433626440337.jpg (690x388, 50.3K)

How about a fight to the death between these two, who wins? You think Wrath could find a way to stop Sato or is Sato too based to be beaten.

Attached: 0F7DE731-2D7D-4EBC-88A6-B62121CE8A71.jpg (869x1218, 343.09K)

What was his motivation again...?
I don't remember why a supposed nationalist went along with a plan to literally destroy his own nation.

Attached: 1634067569553.jpg (1080x969, 72.42K)

>gets beat by the power of friendship
Soul eater anime tier ending

He got beaten by god

He was engineered and trained for that specific purpose. He's a homunculi just like the rest.

Pride in 03 was a better character than LE epic strong old man with no personality OMFGGGGGGG HE CUT A TSNK IN HALF??? Wrath

this and it was epic

>friendship bad

>gets beat by the power of friendship
The fuck are you talking about? The power of getting slaughtered allowed them to injure him, and Scar unironically getting help from God killed him.

>blinded by the sun after the most genericly shounen fight in the entire series
The last act of fmab is shit and just generic shounen