What anime and/or manga made you realize that you hate women?

What anime and/or manga made you realize that you hate women?

Attached: Nao.png (965x589, 556.79K)

have sex /thread

FPBP
projecting loser

>Fat hands wrote these post

>What anime and/or manga made you realize that you hate women?
Leading question.
When did we establish that I hate women?

I hate people in general, there's nothing special about women.

Get out

>Get out
Is it so hard to believe that not every anime fan is misogynistic scum?
It feels good to wake up with my arms around my imouto.
She's warm and comfortable and likes to prank me.
I like brushing her hair before we go to bed
I like the feeling of her snuggling her butt into my crotch when we spoon together on the couch
I like playing vidya gaems with her, despite the fact that she's much better at them than I am.
I like the simple everyday pleasures of cooking dinner, or going to see a movie together, or doing housecleaning together.
You have no idea what it's like to have a girl stand on tiptoe to wrap her arms around you because you brought home her favorite ice cream.
You're pretty sad, bro.

nobody asked + L + Ratio

Every fault on women can also be found in men, mostly because flaws are general human things and trying to deny that is like those old jokes about "X people drive like THIS, but Y people drive like THIS!"

>Is it so hard to believe that not every anime fan is misogynistic scum?
Yes

You only hate her because you actually think that's hot and want her to devour you and claim you as just another lay.

Men's faults are usually caused by addictions and stress which make men to lash out like monkeys. Women's faults are behavioral and aren't really caused by anything other than their own nature and psychology.

Sure dude, whatever makes you sleep at night.

Bro, lay off the Youtube philosophers. You sound legitimately retarded.

Men and women are flawed in different ways, and people usually find "their" type of flaws more relatable/easier to forgive. That being said the dynamic between sexes isn't in a good shape nowadays.

Not really, most normal people are fine. Depression is a bigger deal this days because survival is not a big problem anymore (when was the last time you had to worry about famine?)
Men and Women are more similar than most underage users here believe, but I takes talking to many people to see it. They usually want the same things (comfort, more spare time, easier solution to their problems, being listen to, respect) since people are still basically people.

Living standards improved, dynamic between sexes isn't. To put it simply, nowadays you're more fulfilled as a human being but less so as a man/woman.

Attached: 1637002967954.jpg (5000x8000, 3.6M)

That's, like, your oppinion man.

It wasn't a manga