Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

uh?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 09 (720p) [5623B8A7].png (1280x1440, 1.4M)

Leon doesn't love her, she's just an NPC. Even Luxion is more a person than she is.

>You should fuck greg

funny though in the last Marie Route, Brad falls in love with Marie before dying.

>Acts like a crazy bitch because he gives her attention
>Now shocked he's distancing himself
No wonder he goes for the Queen.

Attached: 1628228677373.jpg (2892x4096, 1.25M)

>Why are you nice to me? I'm not your pet.
>Let me rush into a dangerous location for absolutely no reason and almost get myself or other people killed.
>why aren't you calling me by my nick name anymore after being a psycho bitch?
What did the author mean by this? Were we supposed to feel sorry for her or something?

>

Attached: worst girl.jpg (1920x2160, 508.99K)

livia is the self insert character for women

Wait, so Clarice is still in love with Jilk and still sending him shit?

Not a member of the secondary harem afterall I guess.

Now you are just being stupid.

I haven't read the novel, but isn't there a possibility that they reincarnated in the future or something?

It's called artificial drama in preparation for ejacu... I mean the climax of the story.

Funny that in the latest Marie Route.
Brad fell in love with Marie before dying calling her the same stuff(my goddess) he does in the main route.

Luxion explained that.
She's was under stress and mentally unstable after being treated with hostility.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - 09 (720p) [5623B8A7].png (1280x720, 991.78K)

Attached: FT7-lKiaMAAWT6R.jpg (769x544, 82.68K)

This show is so fucking ugly.

Does angelica (best girl) win ? Its all I need to know

Leon is engaged to both of them but still refuses to fuck them because "muh mob character"

>best girl

Half good half bad. Will continue watching.