You now have the anime note

You now have the anime note.

With it, you can purge all copies of any anime in existence.

How would you use your new found power?

Note: Erasing anime builds bad karma on you proportional to the suffering of the anime's fans.

Attached: url(34).jpg (510x510, 33.57K)

So if erasing an anime improves its fans lives I build good karma?

Yea sure.

Bye bye Fate, Monogatari, and all Shounen Jump long-runners.

Boku no Pico
Genocyber
TTGL

Bye-bye all of Toaru

We'll reset the Kenja no Deshi anime to Zero and give them an opportunity to give us an adaptation that isn't shit.

>Bye bye Fate,
Somehow, I knew this would be the first response.

All moe, idol, yuri, yaoi, gacha or popular shounen/seinen/shoujo/josei title, probably.

can I just delete all manga/anime in existence?

Evangelion, I detest it with all my being, it's boring and more than anything it has the most toxic fanbase defending it like gospel, just like monogatari fans. But at least monogatari is bearable rather than straight up a dumpster fire.

Danganronpa 3 being erased would make the world a happier place.

You clearly didn't watch it while it aired

Attached: 1471896670415.png (395x395, 174.15K)

It's a net benefit despite the many people who had fun shitting on it.

I absolutely did. The threads were fun, but the anime itself was a mess. It shat all over the established franchise, and the shat all over itself on the final 3 episodes.

user the franchise is not the hall mark of good writing either, is just some dumb adventure that you enjoy when you are a teenager.

>It shat all over the diarrhea
Oh no

i'll remove eva, one piece, spy x family, hunter x hunter and konosuba and embrace the karma.
eventually i'll be thanked.

one piece
imagine the despair of the people who produced all of those episodes. It would break them lol

You don’t watch anime you just watch Any Forums thread what a basic ass choice

That only makes it worse. Being several orders of magnitude worse than the games is precisely why it's so awful, not to mention how it destroyed the few genuinely interesting bits from the games' plot as well.