Shit writing

>shit writing
>shit directing
>shit visuals
What is the appeal of Tominoshit? They seem to be bad in every way. Anyone who likes this shit was definitely psyoped.

Attached: 1509899308905.jpg (301x375, 23.38K)

All Tomino anime is hilariously bad like Garzey's wing but for some reason people only notice with Garzey's wing. I've heard some Tomino fanatics say Garzey's Wing is not bad a 7/10, it truly sounds like a cult

The appeal is probably nostalgia people. The best Gundam is by far the stuff where he is just the original creator.

this 0080, 08th Ms team, Thunderbolt...etc

Why does Shinkai get shit for making films in the same genre multiple times but Tomino doesn't? If he truly was the creative genius people thought he was he would've learned to tell stories in more ways than giant robots fighting. At best he's a great director of his genre, he's not close to being one of the great directors of all of anime

Because when he made something without giant robots he made one of the worst anime of all time.

Creating the same thread over and over and over (and over) is a certain indicator of autism.

Attached: _98054085_mauritania_newflag.jpg (464x261, 17.97K)

Mecha people want more mecha crap.

Awesome openings.

>same genre multiple times
Garzey's Wing is an action-adventure story seeped in ancient Japanese folklore that's solely considered bad for disingenuous reasons revolving around its English dub, and because normalfags have been programmed to hold a certain opinion. Anime with similar issues like Gasaraki escape all criticism due to normalfag sheeple not being programed to have an opinion regarding it.
He directed a wide range of other works including the historical drama Seine no Hoshi, sci-fi comedy Xabungle, the lecture on parent-child relationships set during a peaceful alien invasion Brain Powerd, as well as the absolute best episode of Ashita no Joe. Not to mention his legendary work as a lyricist and novelist.
To imply his works are all the same due many of them featuring big machines implies an atmospheric level of media comprehension befitting of a capeshit consumer. tl;dr your dumb stick to a/z

Attached: WgVZGRGVLM6vimnKY5TExVw-ElpSkNsoZMbXhsw-oGI.png (1589x1198, 1.36M)

>thread on auto sage
do jannies really?

Stick to A/Z faggot

The previous two post were manually saged dumbass, lurk more

>I've heard some Tomino fanatics say Garzey's Wing is not bad a 7/10
called it

Which part of my post rated the show? I merely said you're stupid because you dislike it without proper reason.

He's hit or miss, some stuff he's made is fantastic while other things are just shit. Turn A, CCA and Ideon are his best works IMO.

the fact that you would dare defend GW means that you are a fanatic and should not be taken seriously.

If someone says Hitler was jewish or gay or whatever and you correct them it's not "defending Hitler" it's correcting a brainwashed dumbass.

To truly appreciate Tomino you have to have watched his Gundam toy commercials on TV as a child and cling to that nostalgia.

tomino is another word for shit writing

He is one of the few creators who respects his male characters and creates his female characters with their cunts specifically designed for them so that they don't look pathetic sticking their dicks in them. So he is based in a sense.
Having said that I'm not sure if female on male abuse "comedy" exists in his shows so I can't be 100% sure.

>absolute best episode of Ashita no Joe.
Probably all Dezaki work. Tomino probably just made sure everyone delivered their shit on time, we don't really know what he did exactly since episode director means a wide range of things but we know the episode has Dezaki all over it and so does the rest of Joe. Dezaki is a true auteur and genius of the industry Tomino is just a fraud.
Whatever Tomino did is probably something that doesn't require skill becuase he can't draw, write, or storyboard for shit.

Are you upset you got banned from /m/? Gonna shitpost about Planet With again too?

also goes without saying but no show Tomino ever worked on had half the qulaity of ashita no joe.

Lets just assume he is indeed a worthless hack
How did he get hired to work on several of the most highly regarded anime of all time before he got extremely famous with Gundam?

Attached: tomino_storyboard.jpg (2381x3765, 2.54M)