We all agree this is the best Dragon Ball fight, right? It has great pacing and really feels knock-down drag-out...

We all agree this is the best Dragon Ball fight, right? It has great pacing and really feels knock-down drag-out. No ass-pulls, no stupid decisions, everything makes total sense and it goes hard as fuck.

Attached: image_2022-05-30_153955189.png (620x381, 370.62K)

Goku vs Freeza
Gohan vs Cell

>Freeza

>Gohan vs Cell
This, it's easily the best DB fight

I liked it when Vegeta had Sppngebob's voice in the german dub of the saiyan saga. Then they changed his voice when he recovered from his fight with Goku.

More or less true, although DB fights never had the heart of its predecessors and the manga would've been better off becoming pure action, this is still the best it managed to pull off.

Gohan is a faggot, so no, it isn’t

ye its freeza
dumbass

> No ass-pulls
Vegeta creating that pseudo-moon to transform into a great ape. (This technique is never used or mentioned again)
Gohan conveniently regrowing his tail, again to transform into a great ape. (Sudden tail regrowth does not appear again)
Yajirobe somehow being strong enough to cut a great ape tail with his weeb sword.
Genkidama volleyball.

Ty

>Yajirobe somehow being strong enough to cut a great ape tail with his weeb sword.
superior nippon steel folded 1000 times over>monkey tail and cruddy space armor

>Asspulls
>Gohan's tail

>no stupid decisions
>Vegeta attempts to blow up the planet, along with himself

>Yajirobe somehow being strong
>somehow
nigga yajirobe was strong as fuck.
blood lusted kid goku couldn't even scratch him.
yajirobe unironically used to be the strongest human.

>Vegeta creating that pseudo-moon to transform into a great ape.
Makes complete sense. The Ape Transformation is a powerful tool for Saiyans, and a 10x power boost becomes outclassed by Super Saiyan immediately

>Gohan conveniently regrowing his tail, again to transform into a great ape.
Happens in Dragon Ball, its not unexpected

>Yajirobe somehow being strong enough to cut a great ape tail with his weeb sword.
Why is this unreasonable? Its a strong sword and Yajirobe isn't completely useless.

>Genkidama volleyball.
If you have to be pure of heart to use it then its not a stretch to assume it can't harm the pure of heart. This is the closest thing to an asspull in the fight.

>supposedly Goku vs Bejita fight, rival fight, hand to hand and 1v1
>becomes Goku, Krillin, Gohan and Yajirobe vs Bejita in the end
To the trash it goes, it bugs my mind how anyone could consider this a good rival fight between Goku and Bejita when literally everyone comes in to help Goku.

Yes, it is the best. Goku vs Piccolo Jr comes in second.

>when literally everyone comes in to help Goku.
I think it makes complete sense. Goku isn't an awful person and he has friends and comrades that he's forged bonds with through shared conflict. He was able to force Vegeta to go Great Ape, which Vegeta hated having to do for one person. Goku mentally beat Vegeta AND let him live.

Yes and Bejita won.

Vegeta considers it a loss.

That's his problem.

Did you even read the thing i writed before that greentext? I was just wondering how could anyone think this is a good RIVAL fight if Goku get incapacitated half way in and get his minions to do the rest of the job.

How the fuck does a ki ball distinguish between those who are "pure of heart" (whatever that means) and those who aren't? Is it sentient? Does it possess universal objective morality? What's next, a kamehameha that only hurts perverts? This is on the same level as that guy during early Dragon Ball, back when the story could get away with gag techniques.

Attached: DevilMan.Ep.73.png (708x531, 502.95K)