Was Nagisa a good main character?

Was Nagisa a good main character?

Attached: nagisa.jpg (1253x706, 163.36K)

she was okay

Blue Madoka had her moments but the show was pretty whatever

Tokiyuki's better.

Yes.
I like main characters who are studious in their note taking.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 92.74K)

those snake-imagery assassin moments were pretty cool

People only talk about this show to get updoots on the internet saying shit like, "Oh Koro sensei's death was so sad *10 crying emojis*"

Also, nce digits

Could have been, but he was a little too perfect for that

It was a genuinely fun series beyond its dumb premise and actualyl showed character progression

I think Matsui did a pretty impressive job of writing a seemingly unimportant side character as the protagonist when there are several students in the class who feel like they should be the actual main character. You can tell he was going for that since it's pointed out that guys like Karma and Isogai have more of that traditional kind of MC energy about them, and Nagisa's understanding of that and his low self esteem is what kept him in the background for a lot of the early run. The fact that he was the most naturally gifted assassin of them all precisely because of that was one of the big twists in the series, and it never came across as the egregious cliche of "he's actually the destined chosen one" because the author was fairly smart about how his role in the story should be written and only gave him a few major moments to steal the spotlight but for the most part gave a reasonably even amount of focus to the class as a whole.
It was also pretty cool getting to see his journey to manhood develop over the series, becoming more confident and skilled as the series progressed and overcoming everyone's expectations that he would end up a transsexual suicide victim. Instead he went on to become a gigachad in his own right, handles a job no one on earth can possibly envy and implicitly impregnated the most flat chested girl in his class. So yes, I do think Nagisa was a great main character, especially compared to the average of the genre.

Attached: [Cleo]Ansatsu_Kyoushitsu_2nd_Season_-_23_(Dual Audio_10bit_BD1080p_x265).mkv_snapshot_14.15_[2022.05.29_01.03.23].jpg (1920x1080, 709.69K)

I didn't even realize he was supposed to be the main character until the last episode of season 1

Attached: 1379895212282.png (400x335, 15.07K)

>him blending into the background and being such a passive character was actually intended and is what made him the best assassin in the class
Holy shit

Attached: 1649039504147.jpg (842x568, 134.37K)

Wasn't that ultimate master assassin's ability to be pretty much unnoticeable?

That was the idea
He even used it to "kill" four classmates simultaneously during the mock battle

is this a girl right?

True, but Nagisa's still pretty good.
Tokiyuki > Yako > Nagisa
I like all of them.

Attached: phone.png (680x644, 441.49K)

No

The hair color didn't give it away? It's only him, Karma, and Kaede with anime hair.

I dropped this show and I can't remember where, never had much desire to go back and finish it. I didn't dislike it though.

It's one of the few recent shounen which actually gets better and has a satisfying ending

I can't even remember why I stopped watching it. I'll try and remember to get back to it when I've caught up on what I'm currently watching. I know it was after they introduced the AI robot girl.

I got bored after like 3 episodes. I think it was on the baseball episode. That episode was terrible. Actually wanted to kill that guy through my monitor.

What is the appeal really? You know the ending before it begins. And the characters are uninteresting.