Was this the worst decade of anime we've had so far...

Was this the worst decade of anime we've had so far? Half of all anime ever made came out in this decade and yet there are at best 4-5 worthwhile anime.

Attached: 16237160427.jpg (1098x1510, 902.78K)

No, it was amazing. You just need to get some taste.

This is probably the worst of these "boohoo everything sucks" threads we've had this decade.

>Half of all anime ever made came out in this decade
You are fucking retarded dude

Yes

No

It was the best decade for e-celebs, ironic weebs, moeshit, isekai, seasonal-hype-shit and all around cancer.

Forgot C.G.I. this is probably the best ever decade we've had as far as C.G.I is concerned.

Honestly I loved the 2010s and had a lot of new favorites. It was also the first decade I started following anime seasonally (I always waited for shows to be finished before then) so some of those seasonals are quite nostalgic now. I'm not terribly interested in comparing decades, there's a lot I haven't gotten to (in pretty much every decade) so it would be kind of an unfair comparison.

That being said, I like your list, we share a number of series.

Spy Family alone mogs most of these

>Was this the worst decade of anime we've had so far?
No. The 00s with all their mindless battle shounen adaptations and laughably amateurish digital animation take the cake.
The 10s found their own identity in their second half. Something the 00s never did.

10s simple had better mamga to adapt

2010s was the best decade since the 80s.

Early 2000s was pretty bad. The shift to digital didn't take yet so a lot of stuff looks really cheap and ugly.

In terms of of genres and artstyles that list contains more variety than every previous decade combined

Hero Academia exists in the 2010s and 2020
So those are the two worst decades solely because of that.

1910s don't count or what?

anime didn't shape its own identity until the 70s

No its the 00s

00s > 10s > 90s > 80s

Attached: 1653942378550.jpg (343x354, 26.32K)

>Uchoten Kazoku
>Tatami Galaxy
>Showa Genroki Rakugo Shinjuu
>Space Dandy

The decade was saved with these ones alone.