Dragon Ball Super

Favourite SSJ transformation?

Attached: SSJ 1st appearence.webm (480x354, 1.5M)

Do NOT FUCKING POST IN THE SHARTnga THREAD. This thread? CANON.

The original. It's a clear enough change to show that Goku has ascended to a new level but it's not overdesigned trash like SS3 or SS4, and the white-gold hair went with the orange and blue color scheme really well. Also the fact that Toriyama chose that hair color specifically to give himself less work just make it even better.

Runner-up is SS2, but only on Cell arc Gohan, because again, it was clearly a new form, but the changes weren't over-the-top.

Are you stupid? That's not the SHITper manga, that's the OG Toriyama manga.

Attached: 1649563242153.jpg (1004x772, 275.36K)

Goku won that fight.

Attached: vegeta won.jpg (763x462, 164.52K)

Attached: Goku won.png (1066x1600, 808.39K)

Bejita won and it was shown on panel, so he just HAS to admit as much... r-right???

Attached: 1643549732442.jpg (1024x1536, 528.28K)

Reals>feels. Goku lost. Vegeta won.

Yup. CHADku > KEKgeta.

Canon.

Bejita said he never won.
>b-but my FEELZ
Nope. Bejita said he never won. Those are the reals.

Attached: 1650489253053.png (889x328, 506.98K)

Goku was defeated. How Vegeta feels about it is irrelevant. If a boxer wins a fight but says he felt that he lost, he still won.
>b-but
Goku lost.

Why is Bejita so angry all the time?

This is our Renny Roo.

Attached: 1612197243338.jpg (898x708, 40.37K)

By any real saiyan metric, neither battle ended in a proper victory for Bejita, and he acknowledges it. If a boxer knocks out their opponent after distracting him, it's considered a cheat, not a win. And, again, Bejita acknowledges this.
>b-but
Bejita lost.

>now he's deflecting to their second fight
Even if I allow you to cope and claim there are "rules" in an all-out death match (there aren't), Goku lost the first fight by all possible metrics.
>N-NOOO
Goku lost.

Bejita never said he "feels" as if he had lost. He just says that he lost.

>Goku lost the first fight by all possible metrics.
Not according to Bejita. In a battle with no rules, there's no arbiter. That includes yourself, GodModeGOD.
>N-NOOO
You lost 16 years of your life to a cartoon character.

And he's wrong, because he won.
>Not according to Bejita
Again, how Vegeta feels is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is that he defeated Goku in both their fights. Goku lost.
>inane babble
Vegeta won.

>Death match
>Doesn't kill Goku
>Abandons the battlefield
???

How you feel is irrelevant. Reals > Feels. In reality, Bejita acknowledges he never defeated Goku.
>inane babble
You and your boyfriend Bejita lost.

>irrelevant
>irrelevant
See?
>the entire post is just one big "no u"
You lost just like Goku lost.

>no argument
Bejita? Never won. Ever. Not a single time. Ask him yourself!

Attached: 1653856549169.png (360x251, 61.83K)

>no argument
You indeed have no argument. I'm glad we've reached an agreement (that Goku lost and Vegeta won).

>the entire post is just one big "no u"
You lost just like Bejita lost.

>parroting
Typical of a Tardkurat.

>another non-argument
Yup yup yup. Bejita? He admits it. He relishes in it. He LOVES the fact the he never, EVER won.

If a Bejitafag told Vegeta himself that he won twice against Goku and denied any and all claims otherwise, how would he react?

>still babbling about feels
Yet in regard to the reals, Goku was defeated. Goku lost both fights. Unequivocally did Goku lose.

He'd turn around and leave. How do you react when you see a mentally-unwell hobo?

>still babbling about feels
Yet in regard to the reals, Bejita admits he never won. Bejita took no credit for any victory in either fight. Unequivocally Bejita did not win.

>parroting again
It's all you Tardkurats can do.

Nobody but seething Bejitabros consider those as wins. Toriyama has stated the opposite to their headcanon countless times by now.

Attached: Still trying.png (337x250, 46.52K)

Gohan's first SSJ2 with mexican dub. The first time i saw it, it gave me goosebumps.

>non-argument again
One day, Bejita will defeat Kakarotto. Confirming that it has never happened before.

The original, it goes without saying. It's sleek, smooth, and overflowing with pure, raw intensity and explosiveness. It was best displayed with the battle against Frieza and every usage afterward only led to water it down from its iconic appearance. Honestly, I feel like Toriyama made a big mistake rushing into mastering the Super Saiyan form and taking away the only traits that keep it from just being a stronger kaioken without the properties that made the form good.

I will always be an advocate that achieving Super Saiyan should've been the apex of the Android+Cell arc and what we got with Frieza was the prelude to it. Hence why forms like Ikari or False Super Saiyan should've been introduced way sooner to keep everyone on the Saiyan side from immediently getting SS. Even Goku should've struggled to tap into Super Saiyan form. At least until he finished his 3-year training or got over his sickness.

Had they done that the Buu arc could've been where they all start experimenting on how to improve SS. Be it SS x Kaioken, Incorporating the Oozaru Power into it to make SS3, Gohan displaying his Inner Power to make SS2, Vegeta making the Grade series to get an SS Evolution, or even Trunks Hulking into SS Rage, etc.

Attached: 1641425557343.png (1445x539, 1.8M)

>m-maybe if I just keep saying it over and over
And you'll get reminded every time.

You've spent 16 years trying to "remind" us. Has that brought your schizophrenia any closer to reality?
I can open the last page of the manga and see it with my own eyes: Bejita admitting that he NEVER defeated Goku. That hasn't changed - not 16 years ago, not now.

>literal, actual schizophrenic babble
Oh, dear. I've broken yet another rat.

Attached: ezgif-4-36d9919e36.gif (720x404, 3.99M)

>ANOTHER non-argument
Another loss.

Attached: 1650227583525.png (646x419, 463.95K)

>Another loss
So Vegeta is now at 3-0? Damn, poor Tardku.