Cocktail Knights

Chapter S. Dumping for anons that may have missed it. Also, few questions about the TL.

Attached: 1.png (1536x2137, 384.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dA2slGcW7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 2.png (1536x2137, 427.55K)

Attached: 3.png (1536x2137, 398.18K)

In the raw, Hachidou says:
>女の子もスケベなんだよ?
Some other user pointed the following Should the TL be changed to pervert/lewd ?

Attached: 4.png (1536x2137, 439.65K)

Also, as pointed by Riku's thought:
>Sora can't have enjoy much skingship[...]
Should it be changed to "...can't enjoy skinship..." ?

Attached: 5.png (1536x2137, 357.42K)

Attached: 6.png (1536x2137, 353.56K)

Attached: 7.png (1536x2137, 339.12K)

That's all. I'll be making changes that i think fit better if I get no feedback.

Attached: 8.png (1536x2137, 391.86K)

I still find that "thought bubble" a tad weird but I guess that's just how it was in the raws.

Baka horny Sora

It's the same catch-phrase throughout the chapter: in its name, when Hachidou does it and finally when Sora recites it at Riku,
So you'd go with the trio of:
>... Is it true Girls are pervs too?...
>Girls are pervs too, you know? Sora-kun.
>Girls >are pervs too, > Riku...

I went with "girls like it too" precisely for that part with Hachidou since it fits the tone of that sukebe better but reading it again, both work (or are equally as awkward coming from someone molesting their savior's hand). user's version defo works better for the latter contrast of her description of Riku vis-a-vis Valencia (You're a pervert and that's bad, but you do make up for it... and try as she might to fight against it... Valencia's also one (a perv)).

The bubble I can do nothing about, that's honestly just Toshinori being Toshinori. He even had to apologise for weird paneling choices and hard to follow dialogue in two or three of the questions in the Q&A he uploaded a few hours back.

Was this one translated ?

Attached: 1652111279209.jpg (1536x2137, 563.51K)

This manga is a masterpiece

Attached: licking.png (815x1184, 142.76K)

That's the next one, I think. There's still a minor one about valentine's with Riku and Eru, right?

Either way, thanks for the good work, TS user.
Speaking of the Q&A, we got a bit of new info out of these:
>Youkihi also has an ability that destroys her clothes, hers is frost-related and is called Iron Makeup? (translated into JP as
An Iron Beauty)
>We also got both girls' measurements...
>Youkihi - 149cm, 45kg, B 82cm, W 58cm, H 79cm
>Red Eye - 152cm, *kg, B 78cm, W 55cm, H 78cm
>Red Eye was originally set up to be the leader but eventually the plot leaned more into romance and Valencia took center stage.
>Valencia's family is three sisters, that wasn't her mom but another (older) sis. The names are: Sora (Sky), Kumori (Overcast), Ame (Rain).
>Hachidou stands out so much because she was also originally supposed to later become a CK. Or maybe a Poisonous? "Hachi (bees or wasps) are poisonous, right?"
>Yeah, a free 4th Volume is coming, he's also making corrections to the random errors including unfortunate wording here and there that would make it seem X figured the secret out.

Attached: media_FT_lvExUcAAqH8v.jpg (1300x2080, 713.61K)

>he's also making corrections to the random errors
v2 chapters incoming

Attached: bump.png (605x803, 667.3K)

We still didn't do 1+2 tho. But I guess the newer ones are more important.

Cute doggie!
Thank you for re-dumping, I did miss it!

>we got robbed of a JK CK that would've rivaled milk in size

Depends on how thorough it becomes and when he ends up dropping them. Like the specific incident happens in the un-TL'd chapter where people genuinely saw it as Riku figuring Rana = Eru out so we'll just save some explanations going forward. But there are other things pointed out elsewhere and who knows how far he will go over these. He's even going to slim up Valencia's thighs in a few places where they went waaay off model, so even the art might change here and there, making it easier to spot.
A few more things:
>Kokocchi is a heart fairy, not an ass fairy. *wink wink*
>He'd love a doujinshi, if someone would make it (was there ever any doubt?)
>Some girl concerned with her sexuality got the soft promise of a chapter where a stressman's power turns Sora into an actual, real, 100% gay (for us poor folks) guy for an hour. I sure hope he delivers.

I like that spoiler about Hachidou. It makes sense!

Someone also asked about the weird sport they're playing. Apparently it's Hand Baseball, the author played a lot of it as a kid and it's a real thing for Japanese kids:
>youtube.com/watch?v=-dA2slGcW7A

Attached: Chibis.jpg (540x183, 47.7K)