One Piece

Excuse me, but do you have time to talk about the samurai?

Attached: F88DB708-39EE-4B49-B129-A0AABE5464D4.jpg (784x368, 133.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

one-piece.com/news/detail/20220530_13981
youtube.com/watch?v=DW-LuMa3Wz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user, it's time for you daily kneeling session

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 79.85K)

Oda wants us to think Momo will be called Shogun, but it will be Hyiori

Why is Oden such a hateable character? I didn't even feel sad that he died.

>mfw Tama joins but Yamato doesn't

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-075140_Brave.jpg (2537x1440, 623.66K)

Attached: longing.jpg (1000x557, 32.84K)

Attached: blank1.jpg (442x289, 57.37K)

I love dressrosa and I tired of pretending I don't.

the pussy ass bitch nigga trio

He wasn't a big tiddy girl that's why his dance was cringe and not sexy

>A chapter about people drooling with Momo adult form
The absolute state

Attached: 1653932838956.png (329x500, 248.84K)

>Robin constantly using her power to grow butts so she can fart in your face no matter where you are
IMAGINE

I hope you all are braced for tomorrow. It will probably be one of those chapters that will break the threads

People talk about Strawhat 1v1s, but will we ever have the full crew fight against a single opponent ever again?

Attached: f93702a3e839bd2db38362446275521a882d1507_hq.jpg (1024x576, 86.12K)

The Straw Hats wouldn't be the same without our lovable weaklings

This, look at how big a fanbase Yamato has and she's even worse.

that sounds inneficient
if she only grew anuses she could cover way more space

If you have the spoilers, post them you faggot, or be less vague. You're anonymous here anyway.

>Oden/Wano/Kozuki/samurai get wanked for yet another chapter

Attached: d478c89aa793414d9c3cca42affc3695ac4d5f14_00.jpg (494x512, 31.16K)

No, Wano was the prime place to do it but Oda would rather make everything the Luffy punches the world to death show.

Yamato joining will be a red herring all along. Oda has played you all.

Attached: k3bmw4jk8ey51.jpg (1042x1184, 93.06K)

It will be a red herring until the next chapter.

Akainu will rape THAT?!

Attached: densitz-859b832a-8943-462b-b3ed-83769a6dcae7.jpg (600x848, 54.46K)

>YAMATO-CHWAAAAANNNNNN

Attached: sanji-love.gif (482x640, 2.68M)

>The 1st
Chapter 6, Zoro joins (Luffy is number 0).

>The 2nd
Chapter 94, Nami joins (for real).

>The 3rd (and the 7th)
Chapter 439, Usopp (re)joins.

>The 4th
Chapter 68, Sanji joins.

>The 5th
>

>The 6th
>

>(the 3rd and) The 7th
Chapter 439, Franky joins (with Usopp).

>The 8th
Chapter 489, Brook (finally) joins.

>The 9th
>

>The 10th
>
How come Robin and Chopper don't have their "join" chapter yet? I can understand Jinbe since he just joined for real, but Chopper has been ever since the first islands of Grand Line and Robin got her emotional rescue arc already

Sanji's ass shaking form the immense Yamato futa cock lust

If she has multiple buttholes, can she choose which one to use? Or do they all brap at the same time?

>How come Robin and Chopper don't have their "join" chapter yet?
Oda forgot

Attached: 1653796050618.png (900x900, 270.57K)

Imu
And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Imu. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Imu either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Imu with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Imu with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Imu with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron

Attached: Im_Face_Silhouette.png (1920x1080, 811.48K)

YLZ

Attached: 1653929393271.jpg (1396x2048, 392.89K)

Because the real 5th and 6th will always be Vivi and Bon Clay.
Chopper is emergency food supply. Robin is a Revo.

>nothing happens the chapter
This chapter is going to be full on Odenwank and all yamatofags and kaidofags are going to keep coping for another week

Attached: f517c72955e3c19be9867c7cbc26378c.jpg (500x500, 24.24K)

There’s a chapter where they celebrate and drink with Chopper at the end of Drum Island so I don’t know what you mean. And isn’t the Usopp/Franky party also for Robin

I would too.

They ''join'' after having a chapter dedicated to them
Not when Luffy says so

Attached: 426t326234y6.jpg (1280x960, 119.01K)

I thought the Nika face off repeat was bad but god damn Hackda been dragging the same face off shit for more than forever waku waku

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-201812_Reddit.jpg (672x832, 171.3K)

I'm expecting Luffy to deny Yamato joining at first, to mirror Oden, maybe he will say "you can't join because you can't be Oden!" or some shit, but that will be resolved in 1-2 chapters and she joins.
Denialcucks will act increasingly smug and feel they won, but then it will be all over with undisputed Yamatochad victory.

Attached: 1650720052628.jpg (600x741, 58.79K)

This. Not saying Yamato won't join but you are delusional if you don't think we won't suffer a few more chapters of Japan self fellatio with the editors donut steels that samurais are

I hope adult Momo won't be a bishi

>Are you having fun Kaido
The readers sure arent

If she gets refused entry and then joins the next chapter these threads won't survive

Yamato WILL join and she WILL scrub toilets as the crews janitor

It will:
Momo it's probably Oden with long hair

in this context they "join" when they get the chapter with the proper name (The First/Second/Third/etc) you retards. Chopper is the fifth guy to become Luffy's subordinate so where's his "The Fifth" chapter?

Attached: 1641775816630.jpg (2048x1768, 684.52K)

Luffy is not Roger
Roger included Oden in the crew because he can read Poneglyph

Yamato
Bonney
Forbidden love

Attached: 1600885016371.png (871x1300, 720.73K)

do they use condoms?

Attached: D06BXYZX4AAaDW9.jpg (1000x1270, 152.09K)

ZKD

Attached: animesher.com_dance-one-piece-ft-1469815.gif (331x331, 177.05K)

There was a clear emphasis on smiling this fight and no matter how much Oda implied it, none of you figured it out. If he shows something twice, he's a hack, if he shows something once, he's a hack and if he doesn't show anything, he's a hack.

Roger didn't deny Oden you speed reader. Roger begged Oden to join.
Whitebeard refused Oden and made him hold onto a rope for hours.

>Where’s his chapter that specifically hits these criteria I didn’t mention
You might be retarded user

Why, Law can just ROOM his semen

Now I will buy your manga

Attached: loli killer.jpg (439x379, 112.11K)

Luffy will make exactly this face when Yamato wants to join

Attached: tumblr_0503550765ffec75d986b1a32da4ab49_6e6d9373_540.jpg (540x304, 45.13K)

>Choke harder, it's still not enough

Attached: One-Piece-This-Katakuri-Cosplay-Is-So-Realistic-Itll-Leave.jpg (1200x631, 63.16K)

Zoro? Using condoms? no way

one-piece.com/news/detail/20220530_13981
>マグネットは全部で11種あり、今回の映画衣装をまとったキャラクターのデザインとなっています。麦わらの一味10人と、残る1人は『ONE PIECE FILM RED』のストーリーで重要なキャラクターです。ぜひ全種類を集めましょう!
>There are 11 magnets in total, all designed by characters dressed in their movie costumes. Ten of them are from the Straw Hat crew and the remaining one is an important character in the story of "ONE PIECE FILM RED". Be sure to collect them all!
So, it's just Uta? You yamatofags got me excited for nothing

>the ongoing arc is still going to focus on its central characters
How could anyone see this coming...

Why would I have to kneel when I always believed in Akainuband the fact he was always right

For no specific reason apparently

Tama hard carried the entire raid

>these criteria I didn’t mention
I'm afraid you are illiterate, mate, read his post again >lists the names and numbers of these chapters, as well who joins and their special circumstances (if needed)
>then asks about Robin and Chopper's equivalent chapters

Imma be honest with you guys.
I believe Wano is without a doubt Oda's best work. The subtility behind the Samurai's and the whole prejudice they had to endure against Kaido's men is just thematically captivating.
Also how can we forget the supporting cast who were nothing but splendid in their disay of power.
My favourite Yamato, he truly showed the spirit of Oden and the will he inherited from him as a child. Truly heartbreaking and the send off, is just brilliantly done by Oda. Two terrors like this getting forgotten by history while underestimating the youngest generation, truly mesmerising and a work for centuries to come.

This was just released information so it can’t be her.

(you)

Another post for the cope folder

How would Any Forums fix wano arc?

Please don't tell you fags believed even for one second that Yamato would be in this movie as a SH. Even if she did joined in the next chapters that would be stupid

Oh, then I guess I should ask who cares

Yes the smile being a reference to the sfx Nika. Of course how would anyone come to that subtle forshadow without any Japanese prolific you absolute thunder cunt.

For anyone who has seen the chapter, Is this a good or bad chapter for next nakamafags?

Get rid of Yamato

youtube.com/watch?v=DW-LuMa3Wz4

oh shit bros?

Attached: 1653311140735.png (1379x482, 647.3K)

Have Zoro kill everyone. They'd call that horse shit kino.

Luffy, but if I had to mention another one, it would be Nami. Her flashback is my favorite of the whole series because of how raw and realistic it is, I like the fact that despite acting tough many times, deep down she is the most sensitive and loving SH, I like her love for children derived from Bellemere, her leadership and wit, her loyalty to Luffy, her overreactions. She is a very well-rounded character and easily one of the best written in the entire series.

So no hint of the volume cover story?

So Robin-chwan x Sanji, right?

They’ll be fighting over their share of pizza in seconds

yes

Attached: def6ce0-81810220-0d9d-4ed4-b8e4-2ae017b04969.png (483x499, 182.19K)

Not him, but it's not released information. We know about Uta and the Chibi Sunny, but we don't know if they will function as a crewmen for the movie. To me it's pretty obviously the sunny.

I don’t care who it is you paranoid fuck I’m just saying it’s probably not Uta. Jesus calm down

Robin belongs to the fish daddy not the annoying pervert fag

Luffy just generally finds Yamato to be an annoying and overbearing character

Attached: Luffy annoyed at Yamato shenanigans.jpg (1943x1440, 195.72K)

It will probably be the captain trio against the two Yonkos.
The volume does have the Nika reveal but it was in the last chapters so I don't know if Oda would put it in the cover