ITT: Artificially bad anime

ITT: Artificially bad anime

Attached: SAO_Aincrad_Arc.jpg (2000x3000, 820.53K)

>"Artificially bad anime"
>SAO
So...this is a zoomer nostalgia glasses thread where we pretend trash is actually good?

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 792.61K)

>*oomer
Go back.

I saw this when I was 12, I enjoyed the first half of season 1. The rest seriously sucked.

Klein should have had more screen time.

>anime
>AO fag once again blames an adaptation for the sins of the author

I never understand why people have problems separating quality from personal taste. SAO is shit but if you like it you like it, there is nothing wrong with being a fly and liking shit...

How would you have fixed SAO?

>Artificially bad
What's that even supposed to mean?

Step 1) Make SAO Abridged canon
Step 2) Done

Popular but mediocre series that is easy to trash on, especially for anitubers. You can safely trash it because it doesn't have a dedicated enough of a fanbase to defend it due to its mediocre nature

wait I saw this thread a few days ago

You pulled that definition out of your ass to justify using a meaningless buzzword in place of an actual constructed argument.

The first 2 episodes are a masterpiece.

Is SAO not a safe target to trash for normalfags?

Either leave out the rape attempts entirely or follow through with them and don't bitch out. Make it actual isekai instead of ripping off .//hacksign.

It's safe to trash for anyone because it's complete shit.

Alicization was properly good, unfortunately then war of underworld comes and ruins everything.

Make Kirito less bland and less speshul.

Exactly. In 2012, this was a common view. I haven't seen the series. I've heard it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be currently.

Reminder. Accel World is better though.

They butchered the ALO arc, and GGO is an objectively better game. To be fair the source material was pretty bad/rushed which is why the author is literally rewriting it in the form of Progressive.

Attached: fullcircle1506549864128.png (419x925, 390.43K)

I think what makes SAO divisive is that it's incredibly bland. Everything else about the anime is passable to good, the visuals, the music, etc. To some, being bland is the worst thing a show can be. At least something bad might have a neat idea or two. On the other hand, some find it inoffensive, so the nice visuals and such elevate it for them.

It's just series that's "cool" to hate, when you compare it to other series it's just an average LN only difference is that it's popular.