Boku no Hero Academia

Why is All Might so incompetent?

All Might didn't help Deku, Star and Stripe and Endeavor giving any information of how All for One fight/act... He left no legacy whatsoever.

Also, this video of proheroes is amazing.
youtu.be/B3HT9Tnh80U

Attached: 22713.png (1512x1313, 3.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TbEb2LC7OI
strawpoll.com/polls/2ayL9q3en4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I prefer the villain one
youtube.com/watch?v=-TbEb2LC7OI

This is the last time they talked each other. It's awful. Why Hori? I want to see a discussion between these two so badly after Dabi's shitstorm

Attached: images - 2022-05-30T123418.627.jpg (640x360, 23.55K)

Horror manga.

He's been a retarded idiot since chapter 1. Look at his reasons for picking Deku or saying that Bakugo is a good friend.
All Might was created by Horikoshi, a retarded idiot with (sometimes) good ideas and poor writing and planning skills. What did you expect?

Why should he rub noses with jobbers like star ahd endeavor. He gave as much as needed to Deku by telling him all the history.

*This when they last talked

Attached: My-Hero-Academia-4-Episode-80-Endeavor-and-All-Might-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 52.88K)

>Endeavor
>jobber
>would won against Shigaraki if no regeneration bullshit

The point is Endeavor is mentally broken and All Might DID NOTHING to help him.

Attached: 20220515_193232.png (98x99, 22.25K)

I think watching Enji job to All for One is a testament to how much a fucking Titan All Might once was. He literally bodied All for One single handedly while the Demon King was in his physical prime.

Attached: all-for-one-ghost-of-all-might.jpg (963x481, 126.81K)

I wish at some point in the series we could have gotten a fight where an inexperienced Deku gets stomped by AfO.

He is nerfed because of Star and Stripe. This is why they can fight him now.

All Might takes flowers for Rei and they made a secret lil might. What do you think they'll tell him next?
>You think you were the protagonist of NTR? Rei was always in love with me, you stole her because I was pathetic. Now I'm taking my loving woman and children back. Get lost you jobber.

Attached: My Hero Academia - c222 (v23) - p154-155 [dig] [Tomura Shigaraki Distortion] [VIZ Media] [aKraa] - Copy.png (936x745, 199.8K)

Retard, he nerfed Shigaraki, not AFO.

Neither did Hawks? Hawks used Endeavor as a meatyman with strength to only fight the biggest bad in a suicide attack with him reasoning that Endeavor cannot "win" against Dabi(Hawks being so obsessed with the win and strength concept too is sad) without understanding how affected his hero had become oer the past few months and how afo always uses mental atacks all because he wants him to be his shining light in real life and live up to his hero standards of wanting to save everyone all time and sacrificing self but he won't be honest with him at all or make his parasoial obsession into a honest relation. He wants to be saved but won't use his big bird brain to already realize of course AFO would have taken Dabi and prepare Endeavor for all of this instead of yelling at him.

>Wow, can't believe the man with the godly powers can fight the man with the equally God powers, he is so powerful, better than that man with fire powers
This is when you realize the fandom is a bunch of retarded fucks who don't read this shit.

>7 months

Attached: Oh God Oh Fuck deluxe (1).png (589x1011, 930.85K)

I wish I was a mindless doggy humping Deku

Attached: EOOI8DmUwAEZduB.jpg (1298x2048, 421.54K)

that is what i said. Endeavor didn't know he is trying to surpass the OFA, not the person holding it.
>Inb4 some retard says AM was the one who is strong
kek, Yoichi already explained that the OFA gets stronger with every user, and AM is the strongest because he was quirkless hence why AM was able to change the weather with one punch and wipe city and once it faded away he can't even walk without tripping and why Deku was able to punch a giant robot with literally months of training
p.s. AM said he never had to train to use OFA 100%

holy kino

Attached: 1641071741668.jpg (774x1200, 198.28K)

Attached: FUBYd1iXsAA10Fm.jpg (914x720, 342.82K)

All Might was said to have worked real hard to obtain OFA by Nana. Also his pure heart and resolution for good made him able to withstand all forms of physical limits and give 100% with disabled body all due to his self sacrificing martyr spirit. With Deku it was supposed to be shown that is the wrong attitude and people should live for themselves too and balance it out instead Hori's answer is that is the only correct way to be and all other minions should have suked up and offred to help All Might instead of being egotists aiming for power. This manga is a All Might wank. Don't try to think Hori isn't going to throw Endeavor under the bus to make All Might look bettter if anyone starts complaining about All Might.

strawpoll.com/polls/2ayL9q3en4k

Attached: shoto think.png (235x384, 159.75K)

What if answer is Grandfather is and Uncle is All Might and Kotaro

I count AfO being Deku's grandfather as being close enough and a Yes.

>All Might was said to have worked real hard to obtain OFA by Nana.
by who? because All Might said he was able to use it 100% without breaking a sweat
>Also his pure heart and resolution for good made him able to withstand all forms of physical limits and give 100% with disabled body all due to his self sacrificing martyr spirit.
ohhh, so cute, too bad Deku doesn't have a pre heart or resolution for good
> This manga is a All Might wank.
I know that. the fact that every hero lives just to suck his dick was the only proof I need

Attached: 5-o (2).png (886x1300, 211.93K)

Jesus Christ the anime is so bad. I would kill to have the anime adapted in a manner similar to this.
Anyone got that webm of the add in the subway where shiggy dusts everyone?

Kek, and there are some retarded who believe Hori wanks Endeavor.