What was the main takeaway from Welcome to the NHK

What was the main takeaway from Welcome to the NHK

Attached: FOzg1IhXsAY-oGt.jpg (852x1200, 132.03K)

The anime is for pussies read the book

Whatever it was it definitely failed since there are so few doujinshi

Nta but I’ve read the book and it was hot trash. The author doesn’t know how to write. Only weebs with low standards that do not read real books could like it.

>It's never too late to change your hikikomori ways
>get out of your room and find a job
>a girl won't magically come to your door and solve your problems
>only you can do so
Those are the takeaways from the manga.
The anime instead turns it into a weeb wish fulfillment fantasy and completely misses the point of the story.

Attached: 1634469340169.jpg (599x354, 36.12K)

This template applies to such a broad range of media it's actually demoralizing.

life won't magically fix itself, try not to kill yourself

It's just "get back to the rice fields loser" propaganda for neets. Tries to force a realistic message using characters in unrealistically lucky circumstances.

You've described every manga/anime like this.

Misaki won't save you she isn't real

Don't be a bitch boy

This. Also you will always be miserable even when you do find a job but this is no excuse. You will never find love or sex because you are an autistic. Suck it up and keep working.

Japanese is not latin-derived language, they have different habits and ways of making a phrase sound nice so it's harder to translate in a way that sounds appealing, at least for low/mid-tier translators.

I know but I was mostly talking about the content of the book. I can excuse the prose.

this

my brain said otherwise

J-just be yourself!

is the anime adaption really that much worse than the book and manga?

>It's never too late to change your hikikomori ways
>get out of your room and find a job
>a girl won't magically come to your door and solve your problems
But what's the point?

Don't get me wrong - I'm a wagie myself, but frankly, I'd much rather be a hikki/NEET and don't blame anyone who can get away with it.

hikki/NEET gets old very quickly.

Not really.

Being a wagie isn't exactly fun either.