We need more wedding and couples anime

we need more wedding and couples anime

Attached: Untitled_2 (2).webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1530871195138392065/pu/vid/1076x720/2B3UKbqOytqE-ZG8.mp4?tag=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That webm is way too bitstarved.
Do you also stream your anime?

i can count the pixels on one hand

sauce for OG video?

I'm a bit confused on the story here(the pixels don't help)
So the light haired girl got asked out by someone, it was first implied to be a guy(due to the cover) but it was actually a girl the whole time and then they adopt a son who grows up to also be gay?

Yep.

At first I thought that the adopted son stole away her husband, but that makes a lot more sense now

yurifags are delusional as always

I at first thought it was a multiple choice ending or something, but then i noticed that the adopted child drew a picture of him with his parents, and the black haired parent was a woman that looks like the woman at the end of the story.

>gayshit

hold up
so two girls got married
then they adopted a boy
and he became gay and got married to another dude?

imagine wasting so much time on that garbage
what a faggot

Wait is yuri actually gay?

dad

Here's the original video: video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1530871195138392065/pu/vid/1076x720/2B3UKbqOytqE-ZG8.mp4?tag=12

Attached: 1635517263693.png (1076x720, 904.95K)

>le wholesomerino faggotrino
This is a groomer power fantasy. Faggots really hope to brainwash children into being gay, they must not be allowed to reproduce or adopt

That was really cool

Yes, degeneracy and delusion all over.
Firstly, that adopted son would end up an hero himself at teen years, 2nd they wouldn't even last that long together.

>muh deer genera see
curious how your types are absent in loli, pedo or coomer threads. speaks volumes about your twisted moral standards.

They should have gotten a cute daughter and turned her into a lesbian instead.

Attached: 1634166119967.jpg (2529x3643, 1.33M)

truly beautiful, user

thanks user

>loli is cute
>no pedo threads on 4chains
>coomer is literally straight
Just accept it tranny, nobody likes you.