RWBY is going to be the main highlight of summer season and Any Forums will do nothing but cope and seethe

RWBY is going to be the main highlight of summer season and Any Forums will do nothing but cope and seethe.

Attached: 1648629900621.jpg (1280x719, 190.84K)

If there's anything I learned from Fate/Encore, SHAFT can't adapt something with already mediocre writing

>cope and seethe
Kill yourself, Any Forumsedditor.

It really won't, but ok

>from Any Forums to /trash/ to Any Forums
Impressive.

But Fate/Extra is one of the best parts of the franchise, what do you mean?

Attached: FateExtra Last Encore - S01E13 - Olympia Plaudere.mkv_20220511_000428.715.jpg (1920x1080, 218.97K)

Trigger's cyberkino will be the highlight, tranny.

No amount of good animation can save Rooster T**th's shitty writing.

Not really, it's pretty weak in terms of both characters and writing. But that says a lot more about the franchise than anything else.

Kill yourself, election tourist. You are the kind of faggot who shits all over Cyberpunk just because it's hip.

I bet you don't even donate to Trigger's patreon.

Nero was such an annoying bitch. Maybe the other routes were better but she made me drop it.

Wrong

Attached: Bastard!! key visual.jpg (3000x4130, 3.77M)

They won't be able to replicate the SOUL

Attached: RWBY - S02E02 - Welcome to Beacon.webm (806x954, 2.54M)

How does Any Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

>SHAFT
>good anime
lol

You dropped this, sir.

Attached: You dropped this.jpg (2560x2560, 978.78K)

The funny thing about Last Encore was that it didn't adapt Fate/Extra. It adapted an original story that is a hypothetical sequel to Fate/Extra centered around the pruning phenomenon that is the current focus of Fate/GO, where Hakunon lost to the final boss.

If had actually adapted Fate/Extra, it would have been pretty great.

They made madoka magica (AOTD)

I actually like RWBY as a concept.
Rooster teeth didn't know how to dig their own goldmine. But the potential is there.

It's one of the few "cute girls fighting monsters" show where the monsters have actual cool designs.