Parry is the ultimate secret technique in isekai

>parry is the ultimate secret technique in isekai
How hard to perform and useful would it be in combat?

Attached: 1653659421190.png (1427x2048, 356.52K)

Not that hard, but it needs experience. And very useful.

Depend. Is it real life parry or game "parry"?

>seven threads
SEVEN THREADS!

Attached: abiss.png (712x903, 732.76K)

>And very useful.
Elaborate?

I doubt author ever holds a sword in his life.

Fucking what
I'd understand that a kind of a meisterhau would be a secret technique.

Evil girls are so hot bros. I wish there are series with main love interests this hot.

Attached: 1653801999140.jpg (1114x1600, 699.37K)

I really don't understand you people. Why is linking to new isekai threads sometimes okay and sometimes it isn't?

This is one of those MC reincarnated and the world regressed things so basic shit have become top level shit just because

I see. Fuck contemporary fantasy and fuck isekai

Please tell me he means some gay super high magic shit and not one of the very basic fundamentals of all combat arts

Attached: 1650954744173.png (465x477, 351.99K)

this is the Armored Core manga ain't it

It's ok when we need to avert a bait thread.

Dude basically got isekai'd into a stone aged world populated by neanderthals, that's why everything is legendary to them.

It's basic swordsmanship 101. Every school of armed combat teaches you this, whether it be HEMA, Kendo, or Fencing

It's hard, just a bit careless and you will hurt yourself.

Where would neanderthals get legends of civilization?

Can you parry user?

You shouldn't take everything so literally

Sasuga MC-sama. Did he teach them the ancient secret art of crop rotation too?

Attached: 1649765885922.jpg (3056x3056, 361.43K)

I'm not taking it literally. I don't care what kind of pre-human humanoid it is, exactly. The fact that you brought up one means that you are referring to a time before civilization.
Which is dumb.

Is this safe to serve to people who never ate raw eggs before?

Attached: 1653589978697.jpg (1125x1600, 739.27K)

What kind of other techniques he shows them?

Yes? It's not like it's poison

Putting aside that parrying is used to describe both blocking and parrying in fiction. Actual parrying is specifically to deflect damage and can even give you the opening for an immediate counterattack. The fancy looking exaggerated moves you see in mangos where a sword attack is moved out of the way and followed into a seamless attack is a basic parry+counter.

No. You might lose your head if the princess thinks that you are mocking her with this shit.

This is regardless of the actual quality of the meal.

Salmonella.

What's baity about ? I can understand calling bait but I don't see the issue with the former thread.

Play dark souls

isekai authors are retarded so they need to lower the bar instead of raise it

Kendo doesn't have parries as blocking has no real benefits and it's you're more likely to get a point by just hitting the other guy harder

I just searched for it to find out because I was curious. It seems they struck sword on sword, edge on edge, there was a flash of light, and he cut through the other guy's sword. It could be the manga being a poor adaptation of the story, but I don't give enough of a fuck to check anything else. Moments before he created his own sword with magic, and after this he created a duplicate of the sword he cut in two.

And this is probably the kind of sword"fighting" the author is familiar with.

Attached: 1633219816413.gif (500x268, 499.36K)