What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: why.jpg (580x839, 126.32K)

Who are you marrying?

For me it's mikasa

Attached: FT_lOQqaUAAUh2J.jpg (1200x800, 289.7K)

Eren should have won and the Eldians should have dominated the earth and then travelled to space and started killing aliens

Is Eren an incel?

Why are SnK always dead? Did all the fans leave Any Forums?

Its been a year now and anyone who wasn't a retard already moved on to other series or left Any Forums altogether, who can blame them after that ending? The threads now are either bait to seethe about the series or the shipperfag general run by that Mikasa-obsessed lunatic. I'm sure a number will be back for the ending of the anime though, they can't resist the call.

Going by how content and happy she looks at the end, everything went very well for her.

Should’ve just been Eren so he has some type of legacy beyond the tree.

Having it be some random nameless farmer that we’ve literally never seen until then was retarded. Historia could’ve picked any of the dozens of scout members, or even one of her friends. We never even get to see them as a family. It was kind of the worst writing decisions in the whole manga.

The fact that this was a plot point at all. I genuinely don't know what Isayama was thinking with this as it went absolutely nowhere except a little Rumbling contrast and was just a disservice to Historia. He should have just kept sidelining her if she wasn't going to matter.

He had to hurt my girl one last time.

Attached: NeverStopBeingMad.png (540x553, 440.05K)

>BTFOs actually interesting female characters like Ymir and Historia
>has plenty of time for Karina Braun and Kiyomi
BRAVO ISAYAMA

hard to sideline her more than what he did kek
but yeah hackayama was probably extremely butthurt at YH for some reason.

so cute

Attached: FUAcu4lagAE1JZk.jpg (1536x2048, 370.47K)

It was Isayama's way of being tragic and dramatic.

Attached: 20210616_102437.jpg (219x175, 16.59K)

>get a formerly kinda really important character totally sidelined and knocked up randomly in the weirdest possible manner by a nameless bloke who she didn't even marry but wait actually she did marry him and is happy I guess but its never elaborated upon and ultimately all pointless lol
>tragic and dramatic
Guess I can't comprehend Isayama's genius. The only thing tragic here is that I got back into the series and actually got re-invested, what a mistake

Why did she lie to Historia? They would have made her a baby factory if they found out

The tragic and dramatic part is Historia not being able to be with Ymir and the shitty situation she is in for being of royal blood.
Ymie didn't know what were the implications of Historia being of royal blood, she only knew that she was important and that would secure some safety for her in Marley if they escaped on her train thought.

Incels projected their nazi power fantasy self-insert fan-fiction on a series that spent its entire existence condemning prejudice and war and highlighting the powerlessness of humans to human nature. Then they were shocked when the ending condemned prejudice and war and highlighted the powerlessness of humans to human nature.

I shit you not; even though the last page is an Eldian, they still push this cope that all Eldians were wiped out because "Someone had to be genocided." they aren't self-aware enough to realize the genocide was never the point, the themes were, and it ended on an Eldian implied to repeat the cycle to carry that theme (or Eldia rebuilding and making it into the modern era where reincarnated Eren is an aimless outcast if you count that)

Basically, what went wrong is that not losing your virginity should revoke access privileges like the internet unless they accept destiny and stop pretending to be men.

Attached: kanye.gif (500x307, 650.41K)

Isayama is a dick for making up a hot Marley chef for Sasha and no hot Marley comedian for Connie.

Attached: EYYkRE0VAAEfhqS.jpg (2087x1476, 344.77K)

Just make Connie and Sasha fuck

big farmer cock warped the timelines

>Isayama wanted this
>Isayama meant that
Kek this thread is all fucking speculation, I don't think Isayama himself knew exactly what he wanted. Why do we insist on creating or looking for answers where there are none? The author has clearly moved on, maybe the fans should too.

damn imagine having incels living rent-free on your head like this lmao