Its here, its finally here

its here, its finally here

Attached: jt5ye5dt.jpg (2320x1600, 1.36M)

no love for In Wilder, The Beast Doth Lament? Feels bad man

>Hoizan is STILL alive
Dude's an absolute unit.

I honestly couldn't believe they offed Maya

Bros, I fuckin love Houzan

I waited like 10 years for translations after the first couple chapters were released.
I can't believe we got here.

Attached: Kouya ni Kemono Doukokusu v10[RAW][MQ].rar-Kouya ni Kemono Doukokusu volume 10-image103.jpg (1160x1600, 517.52K)

I thought there were 4 more chapters left? I'm waiting for it to end and catch up.

I looked at the raws right after zanma kenden and thought wow this is fucking cool shame it will never get translated. I can't believe it either.

only 4 chapters left? There goes another masterpiece. Was it axed or something? Itoh Sei is severely underrated

Didn't we, like, see Maya's spirit entangled within Tigil-tigil in the latest chapter? Or was that someone else.

I think it just reached its natural conclusion.
It's an adaptation of a novel, with some changes.

Is that a monkeylady in the background?

it's getting translated?

Bruv

Attached: image_2022-05-30_203915345.png (1280x720, 79.9K)

Yes

Attached: Makura.jpg (500x729, 85.81K)

Shame that it ended up so ugly, but I suppose it's fitting as it's symbolic of his failure and fall.

>STAND BACK HOUZAN, IM GONNA MORB!!!

It doesn't look like he's done transforming. I figure he'd probably look a lot more feathery almost like the King on top of the giant tree

I guess so, yeah. I kind of expect his form to end up as a mix of the other dokkaku soldiers' considering their influence on him, but of course the whole feathered serpent motif, and probably also Majira specifically probably had the largest impact on him.

So who's this? Spirit of the princess from back in the day that didn't transform but instead communicated with the spirits of the forest? I assume something like that was going on with Maya and Kyouko too.

Attached: buried soul.png (1160x1600, 2.63M)

I don't like when monkey is sad, wish we could go back to

Attached: Avatar-min.png (2320x1600, 2.52M)

On the other hand, we finally got a serious look at Houzan's eyes.
And I can't wait until Hijikata gets torn to pieces.