Kaguya 265 spoilers

Countdown continues

今回も・・・ちょっとIQはあがったけどアホさは増した(笑)
5話のころからなんにもかわってない○○の安定感。
もう最後だから・・・なにするんだろう。

Again...IQ has gone up a bit, but the stupidity has increased.
The stability of XX hasn't changed since episode 5.
It's the last episode...I wonder what he's going to do.(DeepL)

Attached: cu.png (1160x809, 1.03M)

Attached: FT_1CM8WAAIsc_u.jpg (1253x2048, 711.75K)

Attached: FT_1EJwXwAIEMC_.jpg (1311x2048, 712.09K)

Attached: FT_1G7ZXsAAjFYO.jpg (1184x2048, 614.37K)

>Prez is popular now so she doesn’t like him anymore
Classic women

What's stopping Kaguya from visiting Pres every weekend on her private jet?

>えっ。大好きかも伊井野ミコ...
>eh. I probably like this Iino Miko...
>会計な邪魔が入る前に早く!
>Now before that nuisance treasurer comes, I must...!
Kek

Looks like a chapter where everyone is bidding farewell to Shirogane and Kaguya is waiting for the right timing to do the same.
>Kaguya says she might love Miko and would like her as a little sister
I bet this is the usual Cuckuya gag where she curses another girl to death before the girl says something that makes her do a 180.
The whole Stanford thing reeks of forced drama, but it is what it is. In fact, I don't get why everyone is making such a big deal of this when Prez should theoretically be back in Japan by the time of the fireworks, as seen in pic related. Like sure, he won't be back to Shuchiin, but it's not like he's gone forever.

Attached: next year's fireworks.png (252x394, 62.64K)

Reminder Hayasaka doesn't love Prez and Prez only loves Kaguya.

>It's the last episode...I wonder what he's going to do
so does this mean the series is really ending or is it just a funky spoiler/translation as usual?

>This series is really ending
I hope it.

Genius mangaka never let us down when depicting real women behavior.

Attached: women.png (749x1129, 549.44K)

>もう最後だから・・・なにするんだろう
This doesn't mean that is the last chapter or episode, it's asking what he will do for last or before leaving.

How would Prez deal with Iceguya now if she appeared again?

Maybe she still appears in bed waiting for correction.

Fuck her? I mean, Iceguya is hornier than bakaguya and now that the secret is open, she'd probably rape him the moment she gets the chance.

Calling it now. Aka will troll his readers with a "just kidding" resolution. That is, build up Prez's departure in a grand way with farewells and a walk down memory lane, but then, have him come back because he misses Kaguya too much.

Well, it is better for Miyuki to stay in Japan for his tertiary education since connections are the most important things in adult society and building them in America make no sense for his goals in ensuring he could stand equal with Kaguya.

I don't think Aka will just copy Spy Family.

Attached: george.png (715x905, 839.1K)

Trust the plan.

Attached: 1629796725359.jpg (4096x3053, 1.52M)

Not gonna lie: as shit as the current arc has been, I'm gonna miss the manga when it ends.

The current "current" arc isn't shit at all, it's saving us from the previous shitness.

>it isn't shit at all
look at what that chapter did to a motherfucker.