Kanojo, Okarishimasu

New chapter tonight. Spoilers say it's a set-up chapter.

Attached: vol26.jpg (2712x4040, 1.64M)

Rucute a best, Choriputa a shit

When the fuck is this shit going to be over so that I can finally regret the past three years of my life.

I don't read the manga.

I'm just here to tell people that they should stop liking Chizuru because she's a terrible person and they should also stop liking Kazuya since he's a cuck.

I cannot fathom anyone liking them because of their personalities but I can understand liking Chizuru's or any girl's design though.

Chizuru > Mini > Sumi > Mami > Ruka

This manga is a shitshow but honestly Kazuya's anti-development did it for me. I'd be fine if they organically fell in love but Kazuya had to actually change for us to not think it's just stalking someone and deifying them will lead you to sex. you gotta pay your dues and become a better you first

I visited reddit once. It was awful. Everyone unironically defend Kazuya and think he is based.

Shit = Chizuru = Mini = Sumi = Mami = Ruka

Seeing Mami and Ruka get BTFO for good is one of the very few reasons I still bother to keep up with this manga. Hopefully it will happen sooner than later.

Shut up Reiji and do some plot progression finally.

Honestly speaking pursuing carrots for donkeys is a common state of affairs for Asian men. A high stress society makes it a difficult thing for a man to obtain a wife. Any man who is not a criminal, or does not have handsome looks, has to pursue a beautiful woman by any means possible. Money, fidelity, marriage slavery. In Asia there is a standard of "good man". It is a sign of loyalty to give your girlfriend or wife your salary bank card. Because you are not attractive to women except for money. They are only with you for your money, and men are fully aware of this. They accept the condition to become a slave to love because the woman doesn't love you at all.
>Such men are ridiculed by the online world, but every Asian man knows that this is what they have to face. After all, the vast majority of men in this world are not good looking.

Attached: b64543a98226cffce593d0c4189a4095f703eaa8.jpg (640x404, 26.42K)

>Ruka get BTFO for good i
She isn't getting BTFO, she is going to be Kazuya's official girlfriend soon.

when hasnt it been a set up chapter. THIS WHOLE MANGA IS A SET UP CHAPTER

Fuck off Reiji. Last chapter with all the hyping up shit wasn’t enough of a setup?

I hope Kazuya will be rejected. Then he will try to get Ruka but she will realise how pathetic was Kazuya all this time and there is nothing good about him.
Does Reiji have balls to write something like that?

>Kazuya will be rejected
No, he will chimp out and "rental break up" with Chizuru.
Then he'll go to Ruka, but Ruka isn't an idiot and will realize shit went wrong with Chizuru and since she already won, she'll start to string him along and have him date her properly for months before she'll let him fuck her.

Even the official anime account knows this is Ruka's fate.

Attached: FT8z-zyaAAA1iOi.jpg (1920x1080, 829.35K)

>Does Reiji have balls to write something like that?
Reiji never commits to anything, the whole NEET hikki-Kazuya phase lasted a few chapters and was just treated as a gag.
This is how little Reiji cares about any sort of relationship dynamic.
All Reiji wants to do is draw Chizuru, everything is in service of drawing her and getting as much two-page spreads of her as possible.

The universe in Kanokari literally bends to Chizuru's favor, the grandma doesn't care she's a renkano and Kazuya instantly bounces back upon hearing that she hasn't abandoned him.

>All Reiji wants to do is draw Chizuru
Correct.

Attached: FT5i3X-VsAYopLj.jpg (1369x2048, 292.49K)

When did Reiji decide he is going to cuck Kazuya?