Is Dragon Scale Tessaiga stronger than Bakusaiga?

I never really understood Dragon Scale Tessaiga's ability.

Attached: Dragon Scale Tesseiga.jpg (450x669, 62.75K)

I remember it can absorb the incoming attack or something

Bakusaiga is just the ultimate physical attack. The Dragon Scale Tessaiga can cut through a demon's power source and render it completely powerless. It doesn't matter for regular demons since Bakusaiga will obliterate them in one swing, but for the final battle it does since Naraku can't be defeated by simply destroying his body and Magatsuhi isn't a physical being at all. The Dragon Scaled Tessaiga seals the latter's power so Tenseiga can cut him down, then Meido Zangetsuha (which should probably be considered the actual strongest attack in the series once Inuyasha masters it) banishes Naraku in the underworld/within the jewel.

Could Inuyasha defeat Kirinmaru with fully mastered Dragon Scale Tessaiga? It seem the anime changed a lot thing from the manga. For example : Sesshomaru nearly gotten killed by Moroymaru after Tojjin broke if it wasn't for Tenseiga's barrier and it was Dragon Scale Tesseiga that almost killed Moroymaru after Kikiyo's arrow purify his Yoki. But the anime had Sesshomaru overloading Moroymaru with his Yuki and made him run away.

I think Inuyasha had actual need for strength more than Sesshomaru since he kept being attacked by other racist demon for his half demon status.

>Yashahime
Fuck off.

Listen I don't like Yashahime any more than you. I just wanted to know if Inuyasha could have defeated Kirinmaru with his Dragon Scale/Meido Tessaiga.

Inuyasha could defeat any and all fanfic characters in 5 seconds especially those who lost to his dad when he himself surpassed him halfway into the canon series. There you go.

>especially those who lost to his dad when he himself surpassed him halfway into the canon series.

Have he though? I once had a long discussion with a guy who refuse to admit that Inuyasha surpass his father by defeating Ryukotsusei.

Yeah, it was literally said in the series that by defeating Ryukotsusei Inuyasha already surpassed his dad.

According to that guy, only Inuyasha claim that.

Doesn't that mean Sesshomaru surpass his father halfway into the show? Why did he needed awaken Bakusaiga to surpass his father?

I think Sesshomaru’s deal was moreso to get over his own insecurity.

According to Manga, Toga only made Tessaiga to protect Inuyasha's mother. Since he lives for over hundreds of years make me wonder if he was weaponless most of his life.

Iirc, he had another sword Sounga (sp?) which was too difficult to control so he preferred not to use it.

Honestly you don’t really need any weapons when you’re able to turn into a massive dog and just eat everyone.

Nostakesmaru was a test for the cute mutts, not a real menace

It was from Non canon movie filled with plot hole.

Ah I see, nevermind then.

Which ''Maru'' do you talking about?

This is a power level thread between Bakusaiga and Dragon Scale Tessaiga.

Nta but what’s your point?

Ok