Shōnen manga are aimed at bo-

>Shōnen manga are aimed at bo-
Think again.

Attached: DlCprt9UwAAvxdU.jpg (1000x577, 149.08K)

>Post a manga with fujo plot
What is there to think?

>Haikyuu
>Gintama
>Reborn
>Kuroko
What points are you trying to prove here?

We live in a girl's era, little boy.

>conventiently ignores warm piss

Pleb here, can I please get a translation?

Why do girls get to have josei, shojo, AND shonen magazines all for themselves...it's not fair...

How many votes? Most of these polls have a really small pool with less than 300 participants.

>On top of WEEKLY JUMP celebrating it's 45th anniversary this year, it can also boast that it has a 50/50 male to female readership, making it one of the most gender-neutral manga magazines. Nikkei Shimbun, one of the largest media corporations in Japan that specializes in publishing financial and business news, released in November the results of their look at the women who read WEEKLY JUMP.

This pic is old as shit man, I mean fucking Medaka Box was still running

One Pice also has fujo characters

Yeah, I mean after JJK, KnY, TR and CSM it's at least 60% female now.

Pink bar = % of female readers
Blue bar = % of male readers

Most popular with females (list with pink header)
>Haikyuu!!
>Gintama
>Katekyo Hitman Reborn
>Kuroko no Basuke
>One Piece
>Bleach

Most popular with males (list with blue header)
>Nisekoi
>Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouen Mae Hashutsujo
>Medaka Box
>Toriko
>Beelzebub
>Naruto

Girls read shounen
Boys read seinen
Men read shoujo
Women read josei

>shoujo

There are very little shoujo magazines with good and actually interesting content.

Take me back....

Thanks user, I'll remove the ones from the top header from my backlog.

I don't know much about it, what's wrong with them?

Attached: shojo.png (1559x981, 101.98K)

Shonen manga haven't been aimed at just boys since forever.

I can’t believe Naruto is more manly than One Piece and Bleach.

I am actually surprised as fuck that OP and Bleach are both 50/50. I always thought Bleach was 70% women for how faggy it is and looks and OP maybe 20% women because I dunno, it just doesn't seem like the type of show they are usually into. I love the designs but usually women are into generic bishounen like JJK shit or little boys like Yaiba.

Girls don't actually read shoujo/mahou shoujo. It's for adult men. So it's fair.

I dunno about Japan but in my country it's just that women and girls read much, much more especially more manga. Whenever you go into a manga store you see only see women, rarely a guy and for the rare cases that it's a guy there is a 50% chance that he comes off as very autistic. Fanart is also largely produced by women for some reason. I would say boys and men are mostly busy gaming but even there I know more female fans of games than male ones.

That poll is pretty old, it may have shifted a bit. Also fujos ship a lot of non-bishonen guys too, look at FKMT stuff.

girls with QUALITY compare to boy..
man, i feel ashamed..

>fujo/women pandering CBDCT garbage like Shitkyuu is loved by fujo/women
See?

Attached: Chadtan.jpg (640x360, 35.61K)