Shōnen manga are aimed at tee-

>Shōnen manga are aimed at tee-
Think again.

Attached: DlCpiA0UcAA1U4y.jpg (484x397, 26.18K)

So older than the average seinen reader

Children want to be adult, adults want to go back.

Wish the 25+ part were more granular.
Unless that's their way of saying "if you are above 25 you shouldn't be reading this shit anymore".

Who is the target audience of moeshit?

-nagers.
Manchildren are mentally teenagers so they fit within this demographic.

Double your age minimum, so at least 25+

I mean that's a terrible graph for your point as potentially 75% are teenage or younger. It doesn't break it down enough but at least more than 50% are teenage or younger. And most of the adults started reading it when they were teenage or younger.

Disneys movies try to please both kids and their parents. They still remain kiddie movies.

To quote user:
>34~40% are teens
>Only about 13% are preteens/kids
>About half the readers are adults
Sounds good to me. There are way fewer teens than adults, but they still make up over a third of the readership. And it's not like they magically stop reading it when they turn 20, so why would you even expect any more. Plus, teh actual audience doesn't show what something is made for. MLP is targetted at little girls, yet it also got a male audience for some reason. Doesn't mean it's not targetted at girls anymore. Same goes for Precure to a lesser degree.

No, they stopped doing that a long time ago, now they appeal to retards which is much more profitable.

Precure os targeted at little girls AND middle-aged men, though.

You can't read graphs or something?

72.6% you pedantic asshole

there are adult readers because
1. they want to read series targeted at teens
2. they are being held hostage by one piece, which just won't end and free its readers

>18-24 y/o
>teens
I don't get it.

So Hunterchads were right all along with the whole soft seinen stuff

pedophiles

Manchildren aren't adults

Says the moeshitter.

I dont watch moe either

Sure you don't.

Japan has almost no kids.

Yeah, frankly shonen is (in practical terms) aimed at everybody, the demographic name doesn't mean anything.