What does Any Forums thinks of Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken?

What does Any Forums thinks of Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken?

Attached: __rimuru_tempest_tensei_shitara_slime_datta_ken_drawn_by_yuto_dialique__0f307ab0b7a19ef29945bd86f50f7941.png (1131x1600, 888.87K)

I don't read isekai garbage.

Attached: 1640769107909.png (615x617, 187.83K)

sex with milim

S1 was good, but it's been all downhill since. Too much pandering and fan service, bullshit fake politics, and even the combat is boring.

Dropped it after he got a human form.

>goes back on its premise, aka he's a mere slime in an JRPG world, immediately by giving him a humanoid bod
Trash.

It appeals to low test yuppies with faggot taste, seeing from its "agender" but feminine MC.

Attached: MuCHADku Tensei.jpg (2560x1441, 232.26K)

i think that despite them keeping on making him look like he's straight and look different than shizue, lgbtq faggots keep trying to subvert it and now noncanon faggot shit is roaming around making him look like a faggot. oh now you are gonna say seethe or insecure or something like that right? oh but no, we are on Any Forums where we say faggot as often as a negro says nigga. i'm merely stating facts here.

Seethe more. She's a cute slime girl.

>Pedo Tensei

>clayman get a spinoff
>Primordials don't
Bullshit

>Slime Tranny
>Not for tranny groomer audience

Kino

she would solo everyone HxH

Pretty good even though it's a bit overrated.

I liked it after reading the novels. The anime is absolute garbage it cut so many shit especially the kingdom management portions and other nations politics which are the best parts of the show.

That's a 39 year-old man.

>low test
>when rudeus is the one who has an entire fucking arc about his erectile dysfunction

Man so many animeonly self inserts will be devastated next season

Rimuru is very cute and sometimes seems to be into dudes even if it doesn’t have any genitals i would find a way to please it sexually

Boring. I liked it when he was a slime nobody and had to make do with random monster abilities and such to survive, but by the span of a few chapters he became an ungodly unstoppable Jesus that everyone sucked off to constantly while also becoming slightly less unstoppable Jesuses simply by living in his proximity. All stakes were gone by then and I stopped reading it.

Attached: 1334324784016.png (175x220, 11.48K)

I'm thinking I want to fuck Rimuru

Attached: 1618669021656.png (1280x1024, 1.34M)