When did you realize Yuki was the true god(ess) of the Haruhi universe?

When did you realize Yuki was the true god(ess) of the Haruhi universe?

Attached: yuki_loop.jpg (1200x768, 113.83K)

just an alien

She's not.

god i want to snuggle with her in bed. it cold here

correct. an alien who is more powerful than haruhi

This was a popular theory on Any Forums and 2ch at one point like 15 years ago. It's not true and doesn't actually make any sense if you've read any of the LN's after the 4th one, but a lot of us still thought it might be a thing. That said, Haruhi's status as a groundbreaking influential show doesn't also make it a show with deep lore. LN author in retrospect had no grand plan and was making it up as he went, which is part of why serious plot discussion of the series got much lighter after the disappearance movie. Haruhi's setting is just not as well developed as something like Evangelion or Madoka. Arguably, that's why it got popular in the first place.

watch the movie. she literlly takes away haruhis powers

Attached: yuki_librarysmile.jpg (1920x1080, 207.8K)

Both Haruhi and Yuki are angels that channel the divine force and will of the one true God Kyon. Haruhi understands this only subconsciously but Yuki understands this consciously this is why she ask always permission from Kyon and only Kyon, the one true God of the universe and supreme being.

Only because Kyon was getting tired with Haruhi.

ok. so you admit she has godlike powers. the reason why she has them doesnt matter

Attached: yuki_love.jpg (450x450, 39.08K)

Negative IQ take.

Yes, she steals Haruhi's God powers. i.e. the God powers do not belong to Yuki, they belong to Haruhi. And later novels imply that Kyon is the one giving out the God powers, first to Sasaki and then to Haruhi. So the God powers actually belong to Kyon. Not Yuki. Making this whole theory another extra layer of retard.

Attached: 1332655072554.png (253x253, 35.46K)

she has the ability to steal haruhis powers at anytime, therfore she has haruhis powers

Attached: yuki_mouse.webm (852x480, 47.71K)

This is the actual theory there is SOME evidence for.
You only fall for this shit if you don't understand the metadynamics of godhood. Morrowind really helped me understand Haruhi better. Just because a character does god like stuff all the time, calls themselves a god, and even achieves godhood doesn't necessarily make someone a god, they may just be stealing someone else's power.

>she has the ability to steal haruhis powers at anytime, therfore she has haruhis powers
This is incorrect. It seemed like it was a one time deal. Also

the amount of coping is laughable. haruhi fans really are easy to spot

Attached: yuki_sip_001.jpg (720x700, 120.33K)

>say stupid shit
>get called out on it
>'lol coping'
More like you're coping over the fact Kyon doesn't want to fuck Yuki and her spinoff anime was a snoozefest.

Attached: 1369454067329.jpg (900x525, 133.5K)

>coping
>haruhi fans
I will extend my Morrowind simile. You can perform the actions of a god. Be the dominant god of a pantheon. Head a tribunal of gods. Achieve immortality. Be the strongest living being in the universe, etc. You can be all of these things and still not be a God, and that's what Yuki is.

Pic Related, also not a God.

Attached: Vivec-Cropped-1261987619.jpg (494x622, 218.75K)

called out for what? she stole haruhis powers. either you accept it or you deny the truth. sounds liek youre in denial

Attached: yuki_masks - Copy.jpg (520x520, 52.14K)

Will Kyon ever achieve Chim?

Goalpost motion detected. Are you sure you want to proceed?

Attached: 1346258224200.gif (142x146, 836.27K)

Im a Yukifag, who tends to have beef with some Haruhifags over me liking Kyons relationship with Yuki at least as much as his relatonship with Haruhi, and I consider this guy to be absolutely retarded, like I think this might of been one of many small theories I had 2 years ago, when I knew almost nothing about the series, but I have discarded any possibility of this by july of 2020 at the latest

uh........
CHIM, and most of the stuff Vivek talks about is either not real or only exists in canon as a lie Vivek told his high level followers. Talos also isn't real and is a collective misremembering of Tiber Septim post-Warp In The West. No non-gods have ever achieved godhood, and they are all just a line of Lorkhan's chosen champions leaching off his power.

If you've played all the games there really isn't any debating this. Most Morrowind players haven't played Daggerfall or even read a plot synopsis, so they misunderstand the nature of Vivek's power. Spoiler free version: He is completely full of shit.

I will stop derailing now, but this is a pet peeve of mine with the Elder Scrolls community. 80% of them don't understand the basic elements of the lore.