Is this the most pandering, wish fulfilling piece of shit ever?

Is this the most pandering, wish fulfilling piece of shit ever?

Attached: this_will_never_happen_to_you.jpg (715x878, 559.01K)

No, because the self-insert is a pedophile. Watch any battle academy harem instead.

>because the self-insert is a pedophile
So OP was right then.

Should have shopped the original fat fuck in before posting this.

Recommend me some.

it's the first very first one. Problem? U mad

sister devil testament, magika swordsman, adolescent adam

Read more trashy isekai

>consume more garbage
Nah I'm good

Meanwhile my mom disowned me and I'm incel

It really is. I don't understand why this was considered such a great entry in the genre, he gets everything he could ever possibly want. He gets to fuck all three girls from his childhood, he never really suffers from being a pedophile, and he has the most heroic sendoff ever (with his life basically being complete in his 30s.)
It's more masturbatory than actual hentai stories, in some places.

>"I-i-it came first so it doesn't count!!!"
Holy cope

No. The smartphone isekai fits those criteria better (and I'm sure plenty of others too, but I hate 99% of isekai so I don't have a good reference pool).

Mushoku Tensei does pander, and it does fulfill your wishes if you self-insert as Rudeus, but it's still good. Beautiful cinematography, endearing characters, and a world inspired by classical fantasy, rather than the ouroboric influence seen in every other isekai.

> He gets to fuck all three girls from his childhood
Would the story REALLY be richer if he didn't get with all of them
like would it really make for a better story if Eris found someone else and was happily sucking some muscular warrior's cock when they met up again
> He never really suffers from being a pedophile
would the story REALLY be better if everyone hated rudy for being a pedophile
what would be the point of a second life if all the shit from your old life follows you there
It would be like moving towns, changing your name, and your asshole classmate shows up to go "Oh yeah, I know that guy. That's the guy who shit his pants that one time, we called him 'The Legendary Pants-shitter'."

> like would it really make for a better story if Eris found someone else and was happily sucking some muscular warrior's cock when they met up again
That would actually be kind of interesting. 'The one who got away' and all that. It lends verisimilitude, since no-one gets to have life entirely their way.
I mean, think about all the milestones we missed. We don't see Rudeus adjust to getting old, we don't see his response when his wives die, or all the teething problems that come with raising children. Those are important milestones! Huge, in fact. They're all just somewhat sanitized.

story would be a lot more interesting if the people in that world were a lot less forgiving and Rudy actually had persecuters that wanted his life or magic talents

I honestly thought that, at some point, Hitogami would start blackmailing him. Or some complications from his old life would show up, but they're negligible and easily dealt. Even the big, world-saving, epic fantasy plot is only tangentially relevant. It certainly doesn't take any effort on his part.
Simply put, he doesn't have anything to do or work towards. He just gets a free lottery ticket, and - instead of the story being about the complications of that - it's how he gets to enjoy his pile of money consequence-free.

You think your slime faggotry series is any better? Fuck off back to wanking your microdick to that half-assed non-binary genderless slime.

Attached: MuCHADku Tensei.jpg (2560x1441, 232.26K)

settle down ok

Why do people love to hate it?

the story doesn't allow for that
he's such a wuss at the start that if he, say, got beaten up by bullies he would be a neet for the rest of his life

Yes, and it's glorious.

It's the pedophilia

No, it's pandering, wish fulling high quality entertainment.

Slime Tensei. It's the most successful LN and isekai series in Japan for a good reason, mogging Pedo Manchild Tensei in every aspects.

Attached: Rimuru.png (1280x720, 430.8K)

it's not the worst, it's not even close to the worst, but it's not good
it approaches being good when his past life and his insecurities pop up, but they are not dealt with very well so it isn't a good story

rezero does every aspect of it much better, but it came much later in the evolution of the genre so that isn't too surprising

Attached: 1642548340782.jpg (523x505, 69.21K)

>some fat fuck loser get killed like a moron and reincarnated into the body of a bishounen
Yeah no shit. I wish people who like this trash have enough balls to isekai'd themselves.

No, it's just boring. Pandering can't be boring.

Battle Harems are good and interesting though. Nobody talks about this garbage, because there's nkthing to say, but choose any early 2010s battle harem and you'll get a long thread with actual conversation.

Tensura is an empire-builder, it's not really a traditional wish-fulfillment isekai.