Studio Drive is now handling the animation (previously, Studio Deen). Staff is the same as the spin-off anime

>Studio Drive is now handling the animation (previously, Studio Deen). Staff is the same as the spin-off anime.

Are you fucking kidding me? What's the point of Season 3 if the studio has changed?

Attached: ket2onf.jpg (1365x1080, 206.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive-music.jp/animation/works/MuvLuv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>complaining about DEEN getting out of all studios
i wonder if im too old or OP is a faggot

The less work DEEN gets, the closer they are to closing and the better off the industry is because of it. I'm all for it.

DEEN is the reason konosuba anime is popular,

New to anime?

At least DEEN had soul and you can't deny that. Are you sure the new studio would be able to replicate something like this gif?

Attached: aqua-konosuba.gif (640x356, 3.64M)

Animation in picrel is why I dropped S2.

I know DEEN for producing mostly shit and then somehow hitting the spot with Konosuba or Higurashi. That said even with them doing s3 i would still be afraid that they gonna again fuck something up, being too drunk on s1 and s2 succes

>Staff is the same
Meh, I hate Kikuta and his faces. Even BR got ruined by him

I think a new studio fucking it up is more likely than DEEN fucking it up. I'd like to see some visuals first.

Studio DEEN was behind some of the great anime like Angel's Egg, Patlabor, You are under arrest and Konosuba. Why is it not getting more love?

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day user, or in DEENs case, if you put out enough shit, every now and then some nugget will be less shitty

Deen didn't even do the movie (J.C. Staff did) so it's not like Deen coming back for the main series was assured anyway.

I just hope they increase the fatness of aquas ass

Attached: 1591687890533.jpg (629x1000, 343.01K)

you know the same staff made the movie at j.c. staff, ironic weeb-kun?

Rather that possibility than the ones who had no experience with that style

Great news. Hate deen and I always wonder how they keep getting work.
It really isn't.

drive-music.jp/animation/works/MuvLuv/
oh wow konosuba is about to become even shittier looking

Pretty sure the animation team remains the same, no?

DEEN had sould

Say goodbye to the SOUL

>like this gif?
This never looked good to begin with.