Why are broken girls so attractive?

why are broken girls so attractive?

Attached: 4.jpg (1411x2048, 838.83K)

>I can fix her
>...fix her?
>I can make her worse

One of the three, depending on the reader.

What's the difference between 2nd and 3rd?

because you're broken and want someone more broken than you to make you feel better in comparison

2nd is already being satisfied with her current state, 3rd is seeing potential for "improvement"

because dependent girl (either mentally or physically ) arouse the idea that you are needed, and thus both valuable and not replaceable. it appeal to insecure egos that can't project themselves in an healthy relationship with a valued partner and where they have to bring actual personal value to the table.
same reason they like loli (physical, mental and status superiority without effort on their part), isekai slave (absolute obedience in a world were no one will judge you for it) and harem protag that have vague generic quality (such as being "kind"), have random sexy accident (they want sex but don't want to express any will as they are insecure, so they like "it can't be helped" situations) and super dense (the girls have to do all the work, they want to be the prize while not showing any emotional vulnerability, and easily deny that they are playing the girls)

>not replaceable.
>to a whore who's taken 1000 cocks
Is there a more delusional train of thought?

fuck yeah!!!!

Attached: FRj2MPdacAATttr.jpg (1446x2048, 2.56M)

kanae best gril

Attached: FSN7RYtaMAAiJS3.jpg (990x828, 107.48K)

anyone got good broken gf stories?

Attached: 3.jpg (686x1035, 132.82K)

i just love to observe them.

Attached: 1653797068678.gif (128x128, 280.17K)

bump

Didn't that girl fuck old man?

>same reason they like loli
Alternatively: They are so superior that there are no suitable mates around and they'd be marrying down anyway. So instead they raise their own perfect waifu from the ground up rather than settling for the inferior, already beyond-redemption sloots and cakes. The gigachad variety of lolicon if you will.

They're not. is more or less spot-on.

>arouse the idea that you are needed, and thus both valuable and not replaceable. it appeal to insecure egos that can't project themselves in an healthy relationship with a valued partner and where they have to bring actual personal value to the table
being needed is bad?

The funny thing about You Loved Me So Much It Hurt is that the author herself is pretty crazy.

Every slut needs the gay friend

This isn't even lolicon though
The guy in that case wouldn't even want to fuck her as a loli, after all the goal is to get a girl developed to his high standards. Where as lolicons just want an underdeveloped girl.

Would you?

Attached: 1629531021134.jpg (1453x2048, 921.91K)