Sfw yuri romcom ends with a nsfw chapter

>sfw yuri romcom ends with a nsfw chapter
Why can’t other romance genres do this more often?

Attached: 17.png (1350x1920, 694.32K)

Male cowardice

Did you not see the Kaguya meltdown?

Didn’t most “people” get mad at that because it was a spur of the moment thing played for a joke rather than being romantic?

penises.

>meltdown
A sperging gaggle of purityfags is not a meltdown.

Most romcoms already have issues with minor things like kissing, the main demographic are young boys and they feel awkward by intimacy, even stuff like Aharem San had to have a shadowed kiss scene.

To be fair, it was very tame in comparison even to this series which by yuri standards also had a tame ending.

Well, it's not really a big issue because Kaguya is not published in a magazine for young boys and even most of their audience is female anyway, though yeah it got the mentally ill adults who still self insert as children upset

Why isn't there more fucking tit sucking outside yuri in general unless I explicitly search for it? Nice sister/teacher/nonhuman rack right there during first time/passionate sex and fucking nothing half the time.

outside of suckling fetishists, the focus is on what makes the guy feel good, not the girl. so you'll see them jump around, paizuri and maybe a grope or two, but not anything outside of that. the focus is on the dick instead.

The author's next manga will be a soulless het romcom adaption of some light novel based on some meme song so she is throwing this in to cap her yuri career.

Nah, she already said she plans on making a sequel to her previous serialization that ended because the magazine died, she also always eventually turns her story about sex, in her previous works the autistic love interest turned out to be a pretty pervert girl after all.

I hope these two dorks get a sex chapter.

Attached: 1640395011915.png (1350x1938, 416.89K)

I know who wants a sex chapter lol

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 01-13-01 Dynasty Reader » How Do I Get Together With My Childhood Friend ch02.png (857x1208, 852.54K)

How many failed ideas do you need? She got a manga in YK that got axed after 2 volumes, then rebooted it in DD and got axed after 3 volumes.

>failed ideas
There's a world of difference between
>my ideas failed
and
>the magazines that keep serializing me keep mysteriously shutting down and killing all their manga with them
She's trying to bring back Tovarish in part because the demand among her followers was so high.

Comprehensive Tovarisch ended longer than she expected though

These lovebirds are going to be the death of me.

Shouldn't have burned all bridges with Houbunsha and rereleased it under the YK label.

It’s not that her ideas fail but rather than the vast majority of CGDCT and yuri manga end after 2-3 volumes. It’s only a select few that go beyond that and even most of those that do still end after 5-8 volumes.

If a manga ends at 2 volumes it's almost always because the first volume didn't sell well enough. Sometimes they get a third volume because production had already progressed so far before the numbers started coming in.
It's only TL/BL where stories aren't supposed to last longer.

Well, that most manga in the market actually, it's just that translations give us a somewhat twisted view of the market because usually only the long running stuff is translanted.

I doubt anyone really cares that much to be honest, if they see how to make money out of it they will do it

Is this the height difference one?

Probably

Attached: 1653873990497.jpg (1133x1600, 283.97K)

Mashiro would die if they were to have sex

She just needs to be blindfolded

why would people get upset at the main couple in a romance series having sex?

They will give at least a 100 different excuses, but the truth is that they are mad because they aren't having sex and won't have sex, unless they pay for it, but they also have no jobs, so...

Literally just shitposters and retarded tourists.

>be bitter about people having happy sex
>read romance manga anyway
that doesn't make sense

That's kind of hot.

Attached: 1623690067530.png (1143x651, 824.47K)