Leave this hell hole for years

>Leave this hell hole for years
>Come back to see 20+ active shonen threads in a average day

What went wrong Any Forums?

Attached: FSgOUR_XEAEscJ5.jpg (500x530, 28.04K)

You left us. ;_;

You didn't go anywhere stop lying

I haven't watched any anime in 2 years.

I think its because DB came back. The show is fucking god awful from story and especially the animation (Jesus how can 30 year old animation look and be better?). They are stuck in their cognitive dissonance group think that its worth watching and talking about it. Anyway, DBfags came back, got back into shounen, started talking again.

How that explains people obsession with low quality trash like Jujutsu Kaisen and Demon Slayer here?

zoomers

Because you are busy browsing Any Forums

I sometimes come to peak here once in 2 months. Didn't vist Any Forums at all last year.

>Shonen, one of the most well known genres of anime has the majority of threads
What a mystery. How could someone not want to watch more moeshit, isekai, Any Forums(TM) approved 3x3 thread series that have been discussed since Noah accidentally brought the gene for autism onto the ark. You faggots are wasting your time looking for "quality" anime/manga as that's already been made years ago. Zoom-zooms have invaded this board, it's total fucking ass. Anime discussion on the internet is dead. Go somewhere else.

Attached: 1647242840097.png (800x600, 805.24K)

You started browsing in 2021 and by years you mean 1. It’s always been 20+ shonen threads a day. You brand new cherry faggot.

>238316459
>Autistic fate fag
Didn't read.

Righhhht, what an audacity to "steal" catalog space from from moe yuri romcoms

>can’t reply properly
>obviously did read

Case and point.

>Didn't vist Any Forums at all last year.
so what happened now? you hit rock bottom again?

I got free and lazy.

That’s not true. They’re also stealing space in the catalogue from stories about spooky lesbians like and

>Q&A with a mangaka
>Any Forums sings
>live translation threads
>a dozen storytimes
Looks pretty good to me.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAD US ON THE CORRECT PATH
YOU WALKED AWAY, LEFT US ALONE! WHAT WERE WE TO DO?

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (464x1024, 26.91K)

Actual children. There's nothing stopping kids from posting here.

How Any Forums who claims to be a gatekeeping board preserving its quality is letting that happen?

Attached: FSKSM_EXEAAYYsy.jpg (1170x1803, 1.21M)