Why this board has been infested by nigger slang using twitter trannies...

Why this board has been infested by nigger slang using twitter trannies? I thought/a/ is known for maintaining its high quality.

Attached: kindpng_4053178.png (750x699, 500.84K)

rational mods actively purge low quality threads is really the best i can hope for

deleting even overreaching replies may not fare well

Not as bad as the kids throwing around lolol and lmao on every board. Absolute subhuman behavior that nobody bats an eye at.

That just ruins other threads. They should be given a containment general. Or an entirely new board.

They are atleast comprehensible and somewhat English. Getto tongue is an entirely different 0iqlanguage

>le tranny XD
You are not helping faggot.

>crossboarding scum complaining about other crossboarding scum while spewing out their invader language and memes like they belong here
fuck off

You need to be aware of cancer to purge it.

you are the cancer

>crossboarding scum
At this point that's the majority of Any Forums

then the majority of Any Forums needs to be nuked from orbit

Lololol grandpa mad aight fr?

People gave up. No sense telling over every instance of it if it's gonna be a solo crusade.

People obsessed with tranny and go on an unprompted rant about them is more annoying imo.

The people i mentioned are more like to do that since they are always surrounded by them.

muslims pajeets and mexicans are the majority of the board now (they are extremely dumb)

Any community et al.

>Why this board
I'll honestly take them over you Jump Pedros and unironica gook shit like Tower of God being allowed free reign.

>t. negro

>Any Forumsshit cycling mobile IPs to dodge what should be coming to him for shitting up the board with off-topic trash
burn the board to the ground, it can't be saved

Ok pedo. Now go back to Twitter talking about eating shit from Boa's asshole with your homies.

ITT: granpa mad

>They should be given a containment general. Or an entirely new board.
That's not how those things work. You're asking for a breeding ground.
No, purging is the best solution. You retards don't understand and that's why you keep shitting up Any Forums with garbage threads like this.

What are you going to purge, whole board? Sure I guess.

on God fr fr no cap
i'm trans btw