Will you try to get your child into watching anime or reading manga?

Will you try to get your child into watching anime or reading manga?

Attached: Anime-TV.png (1600x900, 1.49M)

No

With the way things are they'll get into it themselves.

no

I won't breed
So I'm going with no

I will try to get my child into watching whatever the fuck they like.

No

If I manage to procreate and have a daughter, I will 100% have her watch Precure, Aikatsu, and other little girl cartoons

Attached: manatsu move.webm (948x1078, 2.24M)

I will lock my baby in a room with nothing but anime so the only language they're hearing is Japanese. They'll thank me in the future.

Attached: 1596520405848.gif (282x281, 692.01K)

>me
>having sex
Choose one.
But if such a miracle occurred i couldn't resit showing him totoro, it was magical for me as a child.

I'm probably sterile

I'm going to become be an uncle later this year. I've not interacted with anybody below high school age since I was in high school myself, so I have no idea what to do with kids. I have vague memories of renting My Neighbor Totoro from the library a bunch of times when I was really young, so I'll probably start with that - aftet the kid is old enough to sit through a movie - and see how it goes.

>Will you try to get your child into watching anime or reading manga?
anime oldfag here.
my four kids grew up watching anime. It was never a big deal.
I made sure that they understood that watching anime was a hobby, not a way of life. I wanted them to have a full, rich life filled with all sorts of experiences, not one where they were shackled indoors because of nip cartoons.
I have a grandson now, and although he's only about a year old, we watch anime together.

bofuri will teach him/her how to be nice to friends

God no. I'll keep them away as far as possible

Why are you still here grandpanon?

I'm a 27 yo Uni dropout KHV chudcel NEET. At this point I already gave up, I know I won't ever be married.

No, why would you ever subject your child to that?

To tell you the truth I really don't know what anime or manga would be suitable for any children I might have.
Only Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun and Spy X Family seem to be suitable
I guess Dragon Ball could work as well. Also there's always the Ghibli films as well

Attached: Iruma in conclusion you suck.png (793x572, 404.09K)

why you quoted everyone?

I'll let my kid watch Conan because I genuinely believe it makes kids smarter but besides of that not a lot until they are older

Because he's an idiot looking for (You)s like you

Attached: Mira (You).png (484x428, 139.52K)

why not, you all my only friends.

Not only will I never have children anyway, I hated everything my parents tried to push on to me so it's pointless to force them to like something.

>I'll let my kid watch Conan because I genuinely believe it makes kids smarter
lol, you must be stupid then

>Why are you still here grandpanon?
I have been a part of anime communities since the 90's.
I was linked a Mai HiME thread here back in 2004? 2005?
Man those were some good times.
In the early 2000's when you joined a community it was all seniority based. usernames and post counts and whoever was the oldest person there got carte blanche to override anyone elses' opinion.
But here on Any Forums we are all anonymous. post counts don't fuckin' matter. seniority doesn't fucking matter. In the broadest sense of the word, you yourself don't fucking matter.
All that really matters is the message.
I don't post here often anymore, but I still take time out of my day to lurk in a few threads.
>grandpanon
I'm only 43 man, cut me a little slack. I'm not terribly old.

Attached: yande.re 154522 sample bodysuit hisayuki_hirokazu kuga_natsuki mai_hime scanning_resolution.jpg (704x1000, 284.51K)

Oldfag here. My kids saw me watching anime and they looked it up on youtube themselves. In SEA, stuff like Doraemon, Shin Chan, Naruto, Digimon etc are popular anyways and there's no stigma to watching anime. In fact, anime is generally considered to be mid to high tier kids entertainment compared to local stuff.

>this guy was my age when FMA 03 came out
Tell me, how did people watch anime online back in the day? Or did they mostly use VHS tapes or whatever aired on TV?