14 chapters in, when does it get good?

14 chapters in, when does it get good?

Attached: 06f49a4a3ff8fa3aece920a9f85bd475.jpg (980x1532, 256.21K)

14 chapters ago, pleb.

Chapter 15

It only get worse

well, i havent read the manga, but the anime is good up until it switches to 16:9 because i stopped watching as i dont have a 16:9 monitor

Depends on you, what are you looking out of this this?

Ichigo vs Ikkaku.

that was a great fight

The first major arc doesn't begin until chapter 51

When Uryuu appears that's when I would say it picks up a ton. You are almost there don't give up yet.

You can stop reading after they save Rukia. It doesn't get better than that.

Around chapter 50+ when two other soul reapers show up. What other manga do you like? What don't you like about what you've currently read of Bleach?

If you don't like it already then you can drop it.

he's waiting for magic convenient ninjutsu skill out of ass to counter other convenient ninjutsu skill out of ass and make him go wow brilliant 10/10 masterpiece every 5minutes.

So last arc.

the best part is pre-soul society then soul society is ok for a battle shonen and then the rest is unreadable

25 volumes in, when does it get good?
Any Forums's been shilling this shit for literal decades and it's been dog cocks and bullshit powerups from page 1.

it gets worse, quit now.

I mean if you count getting an actual power in the first place then yeah I guess there is bullshit powerups from chapter 1.
You are fucking retarded he doesn't get a powerup into he gets his ass kicked which is over 50 chapters later.
The real problem with the main character is he doesn't do anything but spam Getsuga Tensho, I think the only time he doesn't is the Byakuya rematch

You already got past the best part

FPBP

Lol you're in the "good" part.