ACTUALLY SHE WANTS FRIENDS AND A HUG

>ACTUALLY SHE WANTS FRIENDS AND A HUG
And people think this whore's one or the best villains in the Jump.

Attached: makima.jpg (800x1128, 54.14K)

filtered

Every villain just needs a friend.

She does turn the MC into a heckin boofer. Pretty unique.

what makes discussion around this series so fucking terrible? i read this, it's no masterpiece but probably 7-8/10, but whenever i go onto Any Forums most people are either overly praising it as the greatest thing that's ever been done in shonen or as unadulterated trash. why are people so polarized on this?

She was a character that had amazing potential if the manga just kept going a bit more and decided to develop her a bit more or in a different way but since she isn't the final antagonist of the story I guess I can sort of wave it a way and say that the mangaka will improve in ending the second part of chainsaw man.

Overall Makima is very charming but motive-wise/plot-wise she tips the line of being the op villain trying to get the op mcguffin and can only be beaten with bullshit reality bending powers. Denji just deciding to chow down on her does kind make it better and not just being an edgefest

popular and above average seems about right for peak shitposting

Yeah but have you seen that ass? It makes a man bark.

Attached: pootis-pow.jpg (1970x1439, 578.94K)

anime adaptation

Attached: HeadpattingAWhore.gif (112x112, 33.47K)

Name 5 good Jump villains that have stronge presence and interesting motivations.

>stronge

Nayuta =/= Makima
Makima didn't want a hug. She wanted to use CSM to erase other Horsemen (War, Hunger, Death) and things she didn't like from existence (bad movies)

No matter your opinion on Chainsaw Man, it's objectively not below 8/10

The awnsers are pretty simple
>Contrarianism
>Attracted the same cancer that infects Hunter x Hunter because of the hiatus and you could see that when HxH got an update the threads almost stop appearing
>Schizos and Shitposters
>Falseflaggers
>Tribalism and console war faggotry

Chainsoyfags aren't people

Hahaha no, try 5/10

Yes, cry about it

True, it gets better on re reads. Which should be necessary as this fandom awful number of autistic speed readers.

Teenagers that come from twitter because CSM is now trendy, quirky and hip will say it's a masterpiece

name one better manga