Bleach

No Bleach thread? You faggots disappoint me

Attached: bleach_thousand_year_blood_war-299539575-large.jpg (1920x1050, 133.59K)

Kill yourself bleachfag

Apprarently there is a bidding war between Disney+ and Crunchyroll in getting Bleach's streaming rights. Who should get it Any Forums?

pick your poison, I guess almost anything is better than the mouse at this point though

Disney will get it. Crunchyroll sacrifice both JoJo and Bleach for CSM. Also, Crunchyroll just removed Bleach in Germany and other countries.

Disney wants to air anime titty? I thought Disneyfags hate this

Kubo better fix the final battle, giving all the 5 nakama(add in Renji for bait like in the manga) a role to play even if it's not that big. Chad landing a few punches or even being used as a distraction would be better than fighting statues.

Attached: FT5DAbGakAA2dOs.jpg (4096x4096, 1.38M)

Why didnt Kenpachi ever try to become a Vizard?
The man was obsessed with strength. Him getting a hollow mask made sense and would have been an awesome power up.

It's streaming summertime rendering this season which is full of fanservice and gore.

>Crunchyroll sacrifice both JoJo and Bleach for CSM
HOLY FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1613843735468.jpg (822x1000, 112.46K)

Are you retarded?

The normal mouth being visible ruins it

Netflix bought Jojo part 6 rights and probably all future projects as well, I remember them having Bleach too.

He didn't need to. His ability is literally boosting his power until he dies or self-destructs.
Also most shinigami cannot become visored, you need special quincy-juice just to not die and a hougyoku to stabilize the transformation.

>anyone besides ichigo and the captains doing any thing excepet jobbing

Kubo probably wanted to do something with the main cast since he added in Orihime and Uryu. Not to mention Ryuuken and Ishinn coming in just to deliver the arrow when the big bad is their wives killer.

>implying Ichigo and the captains don't job

I want to impregnate Orihime

Attached: 1557258804984.jpg (839x1513, 493.4K)

We know Chizuru.

I finally gave a chance to the manga even knowing about its extremely bad reputation and holy fuck I'm glad I did
the first 30 chapters are shit, the overall manga really has a lot of problems that I'm not going to talk here but even with all of these, Kubo became my favorite mangaka from the Big Three
A lot of things I thought that would be bad because of how people talk about them actually surprised me, like Ichigo being from every race, it's something that seems to be bad at first sight but Kubo used it in such a cool way that it gave birth to The Blade is Me, and it is easily the best chapter from the entire series, not mentioning that almost all of the powerups are done in a touching way that revolves around the connection between Ichigo and his sword and how they see each other

there's just so many interesting concepts in Bleach, he really have some problems when it comes to the overall development of them, but the hate it gets is extremely exaggerated, for me it is almost as if someone planned to destroy his career

Attached: Bleach v13-091.jpg (2037x3056, 1.56M)

Glad you liked it user.

At least it isn't fucking Netflix