Dragon Ball was ruined by space aliens

>Dragon Ball was ruined by space aliens
>Naruto was ruined by space aliens
What else is going to be ruined by meme le epic aliens plot device?

Attached: 1281920192818.png (640x480, 253.12K)

houseki no kuni

Shingeki

>>Dragon Ball was ruined by space aliens
But Goku was a space alien from the beginning?

Is aliens ever not a shit plot point? I can't think of any time its not. Any time something has to be explained by aliens, its always shit.

Nah, Freeza saga was best arc.

The big titty cat alien bitches from that one ecchi series

>Dragon Ball was ruined by space aliens
Said literally no one.

trigger series

Zombieland Saga

Attached: tumblr_74c04a928b295b5d246335ceed6c4f9b_b381b2ba_500.jpg (495x700, 53.76K)

One Piece

I'd say Darling in the Franxxx but that was down shit creek way earlier than ayyyyyyyyyy

Aliens is never a good explanation for anything if there's no precedent in the series for it. Its even worse when the series focus entirely on the aliens from there on.

Aliens are definitely coming to One Piece, in fact the Celestial Dragons are already probably aliens

As if there weren't tons of problems long before Aliens were introduced into Naruto. Expanding the Ōtsutsuki in Boruto has been one of the more interesting aspects of the series.

Attached: 1607277209402.png (304x403, 134.63K)

Aliens are never portrayed as "le hecking evil guys" as opposed to America media, but rather as a guiding/ expanding plot device.
I guess this a subconscious Japanese feeling

Dragon Ball

Attached: 1569373153068.png (545x724, 378.26K)

ENTER

Attached: FLB5g6vXMAYjgyI.jpg (900x650, 156.31K)

Naruto before aliens was a 5/10 series. Not great, not bad. Naruto after aliens is legitimately a 2 or 3 out of 10 dumpster.

I think they played it right in TTGL, as opposed to every other Gainax/Trigger series

>Expanding the Ōtsutsuki in Boruto has been one of the more interesting aspects of the series.
Only because it would be stupid if they didn't. The only shittier thing than forcing ayy lmaos into the story is forgetting their existence afterwards.

One Piece. Void Century is probably some alien invasion or some shit. Also there's already Enel and the Moon and Imu.

The problem is that aliens are only thought up midway into the series often times so it just feels like an asspull, Series like Gintama, where the aliens are there from the start and are always around, can get away with any aliens shenanigans they want because the author had the foresight to have them there.

>One Piece
wasnt it ruined after it made cringe fan theory canon?

Makes sense considering that aliens brought civilization to Japan but aliens brought gang warfare to USA