"Me?" You want "me" to end the manga?

"Me?" You want "me" to end the manga?

Attached: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 - JoJolion - Vol.27 Ch.110 - The Higashikata Fruit Parlor - 46.png (896x1400, 203.99K)

This might be one of the worst pages in the entire series.
This is how Araki decided to end 10 years of work.

Remember when people were so sure the series wasn't going to end in 2 chapters when Yasuho did a nonsensical title drop?

>SnK
>Jojolion
>Wano arc
>Berserk
it's a grim time for manga endings

There's plenty of manga that aren't going to shit even though they're close to ending. Araki was already hanging on by a thread in terms of manga quality through the Jojo series so it's not surprising he eventually snapped, especially when he went for something more challenging than normal with JJL. One Piece has also been devolving for a while now and Wano is just following suit.

>I want Josuke and Yasuho to be happy
>Cucks her

One of the single biggest cope events in Any Forums but it happened elsewhere too. Sometimes I see shit like this in my recommended while looking up community memes. Whatever you want to say about it, it's clear that JJL failed to convince its readers it was anywhere close to ending.
Honestly I think chapter 110 is not that bad given everything that came before. I was at least glad Araki could make out the consequences of his own writing and didn't just have Holly be magically healed by Go Beyond. Everyone in this chapter is upset as the reader was which makes it a little relieving somehow.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220526-073836_YouTube.jpg (1079x809, 649.7K)

in hindsight this was kind of the sopranos of manga endings

Needed a High Voltage-equivalent so bad

Attached: crybin.png (307x374, 34.88K)

AJin finished at the same time and it was amazing

>There's plenty of manga that aren't going to shit even though they're close to ending.
Like what? Because I can't think of any

>josuke, I still hate you, you destroyed our house and our dad is dead because of you, but please lead the family

Man, I hope Josuke impregnated Daiya and Yasuho.

Dad's not dead

Josuke claimed all the higashikata woman as part of his harem

>jobin still bleeding out on the stairs

Attached: hd13jisshdi51.png (439x536, 96.29K)

>Jobin literally attacks his father and almost kills him
>waaah Josuke you killed our dad
Josuke is lucky there's no one left to grind him into dust for what he did to the Kiras, but shifting the responsibility on him for the stupid shit that manchild did is ridiculous.

It’s all Josuke fault. If that freeloader hadn’t gotten in Jobins way then he would never would’ve been forced to briefly incapacitate his father

>Needed a High Voltage-equivalent
Agree, everyone thought he was the villain but then he just fucked off
I don't care about Toru being the main one but Joubin should've come back and done something more near the end

What was the point of revealing Tsurugi with Norisuke in a bodybag in that flash-forward before the final battle? In hindsight that seems rather pointless. God I hate Araki now.

Something something Hope! Something

Dropped plotline due to rushed ending OR Araki forgot, choose your cope.