Will you be watching this psychopaths' season 2??

Will you be watching this psychopaths' season 2??

Attached: 1652160294261.jpg (1920x1080, 209.17K)

>this bitch gets a season 2 while gabu is still waiting
It's not fair.

Attached: 1646594045658.png (900x720, 373.56K)

She is a perfect representation of a normalfag. They are all psychotic and sociopathic but make their life about coming off as super-social and functioning. This is why everybody that sees through this charade hates them.

I will watch it to see best girl Fuuka winning and BTFO of the sociopath slut

Attached: 1614946821284.jpg (1280x720, 120.61K)

This. It is the season where Fuuka wins

Aren't the LNs way further with the story? Is she actually winning or do you just not know the spoilers yet and assume it will be the case?

She's Tomozaki's gf but the story isn't over yet.

Do side characters get together? I liked that the show gave them screen time too.

Attached: 1653871213747.png (1641x920, 1.3M)

She's not waiting. Every shitania tard has moved on.

Attached: coding time.png (1363x682, 797.88K)

Mi3 gets her heart broken

One arc is literally about getting two side characters together

has it been confirmed it's actually a S2? last time i checked it was still just "new anime project"

Anyone that thinks that fuuka is endgame is dumb

Mimimibros…

>cant beat rank 1 in smash bros
>doxx him, track him down and stalk him
>conspire to turn him into a normie in hopes he will stop playing or practicing as much and you can finally beat him and claim rank 1
>still lose horribly to him without him even trying

how does one JUST this much

Attached: 1653144137177.jpg (660x475, 282.34K)

Yes

yes
for this

welp, i think this anime have the same pattern like oreimo which the protag is dating with the best girl but broke up later aaand the end he will be going out with aoi, i guess

>conspire to turn him into a normie in hopes he will stop playing or practicing as much and you can finally beat him and claim rank 1
or
>conspire to turn him into a normie so you're not embarrassed to date him and then you marry him so that his accomplishments are association your accomplishment and you become rank 1 in smash by proxy.

wait this is getting a s2?

The basic idea of society is to make the individual as inoffensive as possible, and the resulting cohesion is so beneficial to all involved that you people who fail to even attempt to cooperate are rightfully assumed to be stupid or otherwise defective.