Kengan Omega

Please don't job, you Korean son of a bitch you.

Attached: kim.jpg (1259x1800, 527.84K)

Isn't that guy a judoka? I might be remembering it wrong, also I am not up to date with the manga.

Hassad soon.

Attached: 1600932125562.jpg (976x1006, 279.59K)

>a fucking korean
>a taekyondo user at that
user...

Think we'll ever reach pic-related levels of kino again?

Attached: EdjlhhfXsAYA76o.png (760x1200, 1.45M)

why is kurokis eye on his forehead

Real warriors worry about their skills, not their anatomy.

Bros...

Attached: Liu Name.png (367x77, 3.32K)

Man, rereading Ashura is always a rush

Yeah. Occasionally I'll reread Kuroki vs Kanoh or Kuroki vs Ohma to be reminded what a good fight looks like after the Omega chapter of the week.

I just go watch the animated fight scenes since they're better animated than people give them credit for

Round 1 of the Berzerker Bowl is going to be really lame
There's basically no way that Koga, Ryuki, or Cosmo lose in round 1, and Saw Paing and Hayabusa are likely to make it through as well, so the only surprises will be a few of the other matches, or if two of those characters get matched against each other in the first round
F in advance to the poor fuckers that end up matched against Cosmo, too, since there's no fucking way he doesn't blitz through to at least top 4 with little difficulty

Korean's aren't treated well by nips. I will stand up and clap if he's the surprise dark horse though.

>Korean
>Not jobbing
user..

How int he fuck is Cosmos supposed to lose this dinky-ass bowl? He was an author's favorite touted as a super prodigy on a meteoric rise far from his peak, and gave fucking post-awakened Ohma a hard time while having an equal amount of damage. With the time skip he should be basically Waka level by now.

Finals will be Koga vs Cosmo and the Fist Eye will counter his Zone enough for Koga to barely scrape out a win
This will earn Koga a spot in the next KAT, setting up the next tourney after another brief intermission of Worm/Wu bullshit

Sooo... what was the point of these three characters and the strong debut they received in Kengan Ashura?
I can't understand why Sandro would introduced three antagonists like this at the end of the Part 1 when he planned on killing them/reducing them soon enough anyway. Yan and the Connector are a more obvious choice as they're clearly end game material. Xia, Fei and Eddie should have debuted in Omega as Worm/Wu higher ups (like Naidan was) if they were going to be removed from the story soon enough.

Attached: 1632328610377.png (846x1200, 890.37K)

I watch those vids of those MMA fighters explaining some of the animated fights. Honestly real fun to do.

BB needed to be a Round Robin

Jobbers

End of story and their character arc, that’s it

Because Sandro unironically makes things up as he goes along in regards to the greater plot. He sets up hanging plot threads that are just vague enough that he can come back to them later in any way he feels like then. I genuinely don't believe that Sandro knew things like that Fei was just another test subject, that Xia was a bitch who the others hated, ect at the time this scene was written.
Sandro will obviously claim otherwise after the fact as he justifies his latest villain's pathetic death in their bio, but it's obvious enough when you read back and see things like Xia daring to speak to Edward like this in early Omega.

Attached: 1652447146909.jpg (960x1361, 237.64K)