Visions 2

So how do we feel about Disney planning more star wars anime?

Attached: staranime.png (592x464, 300.83K)

Attached: twitter thread.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

Indifferent, since they're gonna be just more 5 minutes long "pilots" with no follow up.
If they tried instead to turn the existing ones into something more I could be interested.

It's literally a news post, dipshit. Twitter threads are only bad when it's some autist's opinion.

The quote implies they are planning more than just visions 2

more bunny cunny pls

>OP has a bright future in Any Forums
Damn what news

I fucking wish we could just get a collection of new sci fi shorts instead of star wars shit

>how do we feel about Disney planning more star wars anime?
only if bun

Attached: Star.Wars.Visions.S01E08.Lop.and.Ocho.1080p.DSNP.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-AGLET.mkv_snapshot_17.25.302.jpg (1920x1080, 865.63K)

It would be cool if it's just as hands-off as Black Rock Shooter.

MAKE SOMETHING NEW AAAAH

We already had this cope last time. Jannies say visions go on Any Forums so that's how it is. Go tard wrangle them if you have complaints.

Ick, not because I give a shit about about star wars, but because it's obvious they're doing it for more money.

It's the same cash grabbing behaviour as live action remakes of anime, because they don't want anime competing with their IP. They want their IP competing to replace Anime. It's anti-competitive.

Disneyshit is not Star Wars.

It's almost like all entertainment media is someone's money making scheme

>tfw it's a completely new TV anime made by Ufotable

Some of the vision shorts were better than what Disney is producing in house.

You missed the information that this new season won't be all anime, there will be some Chilean and African studios too.

There might be follow up to some of the shorts. I know at least the 9th jedi team wanted to make more and I don't see a reason for Disney not to include continuation of one of the more popular episodes.

Yeah but some will. And they said they have plans for anime so maybe a full series of some kind.

They'd never do it but I want a high budget SoL entertainer focused short

Attached: top_right[1].jpg (613x218, 38.22K)

i think anime and star wars is fucking gay

Cantina band spinoff

>So how do we feel about Disney planning more star wars anime?
Not your fucking hivemind
Not your personal army
Not your reddit replacement

I'm not disagreeing with entertainers and artists making money. That's normal.
What's not normal is have most it instead to go to a single conglomerate running amusement parks, cruise ships, toys, shows, movies, games and more world over & eating up other IP to add to it's collection's instead of making new content that allows individual artists to do what they want.

Disney's way is putting what they want through a board, which censors pretty much anything that isn't 'agreeable' to them. So almost every 'hit' they have is pretty much over steralized.
It isn't as nearly as natural as a mangaka working with just one editor, or anime director working with just their crew. Jap media at least has reasonable IP shelf life- we don't consider anything from Tezuka anywhere as money hungry souless as the Mouse.

based

Came here to say this, I only watched her episode and want to have anal sex with the bnuuy

About half of Visions episodes were fine so whatever. Maybe this time some episodes won't be about lightsabers.

Trigger again or other studios as well?
I'd like Bones Space Dandy staff and guests to do something

It was already shit since special editions not to mention PT.

Don't know. But they are using studios from other countries too now.

How does Any Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Indifferent, I always considered star wars to be an incredibly boring universe and the anime anthology proved that yet again.