How much do you expect the anime will need to adapt the rest of KnY? Two more seasons? Two seasons and another movie?

How much do you expect the anime will need to adapt the rest of KnY? Two more seasons? Two seasons and another movie?

Attached: img2020060415473794432300.jpg (556x437, 60.43K)

Final Season
Final Season Part 2
Final Season: The Movie

I hope they do a filler season, even though it's not necessary. The characters and world are very shallow, so creating an anime-original season to flesh things out would make things a lot more interesting.

Depends on how far they adapt in the third season, I would like them to adapt the swordsmith village and training arc, season 4 would go to the infinity fortress fights and the final muzan fight could be a movie

lol... no

remember Naruto's filler hell? hell no.

the story is complete. the story is also fine.

season 2 ends at around volume 12 of the manga, and there are 23 volumes so another two seasons would be great and possibly a movie for the final fight against the upper moons

>not even a final season part 3

Attached: 1647882372028.png (380x553, 151.66K)

Attached: HHH.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

Doma cult temple compound arc
make it happen

just don't turn IF into a movie and I can live with it.

Not sure if movies matter when the only movie made was adapted in the anime anyway. It needs 2 or 3 seasons depending the lenght.

You're out of your mind, they made the fucking train arc a movie it's almost assured IF is gonna be a movie duology

get murdered

IF is way too long even for 2 movies

The sword village and training will be tv shows the rest movies

And the Hashira Training?

I started reading infinite fortress and marathoned all the way to the ending again
Genya telling Himejima to go help Tokito got me this time

Then a trilogy, there's no way after how much money mugen train pulled that they won't make another movie and IF makes the most sense given swordsmith is confirmed episodic and training arc probably will be too, I would be surprised if they don't end the series with a movie

>Hashira Training?
No. Pillars training will be the beginning of IF. I trust the novel version.

Or maybe part of IF will be episodic and then end with a movie, maybe during or after the fight with kokushibo? Hell if I know specifically but it makes the most sense to capitalize on such a popular franchise with at least one more movie

>Final Season
>Final Season Part 2
>Final Season: The Movie
not this shit again

Attached: 1651741741102.jpg (300x325, 21.7K)

based

Kokushibo is upper moon 1 right?

I think the the Upper Moon 1 fight and the Muzan fight should be a movie.

Tokito's scenes against Upper Moon 1 deserves the royal treatment, and then there's the backstory with yorichi... all that deserves the big screen treatment.