Would you like to see more Japanese anime and manga drawn in a Western style?

Would you like to see more Japanese anime and manga drawn in a Western style?

Attached: 20220529_160041.png (495x328, 293.54K)

sure, why not. as long as it's good I'm open to it

"western" style and "anime" style do not exist

They do when you have an entire word invented to denote their existence. The differences are clear.

japanese call everything anime, which in itself is a loanword from france, which surprise surprise, means animation.

No, I'm content with the current setup
Gaijin hacks can fuck off

id just like to see more competence in western animation and comics.

there's no need to steal from japs when we have a 5000 year old arts tradition, which is just being regurgitated back to us through japan anyway.

Attached: Lenepveu_Jeanne_dArc_au_siege_dOrleans.jpg (1508x2048, 1.3M)

If by Western style you mean something resembling classic Fleischer and Disney style cartoons, then yes.
Otherwise fuck no

Attached: 1466653124770.webm (638x332, 2.96M)

Except they do

Most Japanese anime look nothing like American cartoons. There are some exceptions like Panty and Stocking.

Are you sure, because last time I checked tons of anime look a whole lot like Young Justice

Would it be cheaper and easier to animate?

Retard

Attached: E6xtME2X0AcU1OP.jpg (1280x1916, 801.99K)

>What are westaboos

so long as it's good, sure. i enjoy western comics too. the western comic industry is a shitshow but that's a fault of the publishers, not the artists. if you remove the style from the industry, there's nothing to dislike

No.

>this is basically japanese anime

Attached: anime.jpg (1280x720, 128.28K)

took me literally one second to find a picture in similar style on the catalogue

Attached: 1653851180541.png (992x554, 246.42K)

No. I can't even remember the last time I enjoyed a western comic at this point.

Its not like that. People learned to have familiarity with the conventions used in anime because for long time Japanese works' quality exceeded what the west was producing, so now works that follow those conventions sell. Its not that you can't make another style that's just as good, its that not enough people would buy it. If you want to blame anyone just blame Hollywood for throwing away standards when the children of the greats flubbed their parent's massive lead in their own greed and sloth (obviously).

probably not

What was the reason why Bluto never harnessed the power of Spinach? Can he just not stomach the stuff?

He wasn't the Chosen One.

Attached: 1653110991547.webm (1920x1080, 1.09M)

that's not western style, that's jewish propaganda.